Fury's mythics

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Maar, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Maar New Member

I have missed the last expansion and came back in the game 1 week ago and my first reaction was OMG.
    First of all Wrath's Blessing is completely broken. Instead of increasing amount of shaman's wards it reduces them.
    Nature's Wrath. Only 10% of my current 30k wisdom are added to my spells? Tiny repost damage and same useless reactive heal? Absolutely pathetic buff.
    Vortex of Nature. 10 fervor on ancient spell level? Well so so.
    Embodyment of Nature. And it's broken too. Spell says small and big heals now heal the whole group and buffs potency but in fact they don't. Regrowth heals the whole group and buffs small amount of potency correctly, yes, but what sence from that? One tick from Autumn's kiss already heals full hp. Absolutely useless stuff.
    Summarizing you could have given us something more worthwhile.
    And besides that when i had a look at warden's Instinct i thought i just put point on the wrong place and it hits for 2,4-3M but no it really hits 24-30M and now it procs from ranged and spell atacks too. Really can't beleive it. Fury's Fae Fire hit's only 8M. Absolutely don't see any balance here and don't see place for fury in the raid.
  2. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

The whole gist of the fury is damage reductions and heal procs, which all these things do that you've complained about. When they've all added up, the fury can be quite powerful. I can solo heal every expert zone this expansion by myself.

Embodiment of Nature isn't broken. When I use it, it gives me around-about 1k added potency for a short time, as well as the rest of the group, and considering I can cast it every 30 seconds, and have it macro'd to my Regrowth, which also comes back quickly, I'd say it's worth it. It falls in line with both quick heals, and a temp buff. Vortex of Nature also applies to the group, and it also comes back quickly and can be cast at the same time I'm casting something else. Do it with a fervor proc and throw an ascension, it works out nicely. Wrath's Blessing, throw that on a summoner or sorcerer, and it's beautiful. It's based on the damage of whomever it's on. Fae fires is also added damage from the entire group's procs. I want to say it's probably based on your potency and that of your group, but I'm not 100% certain on that.

With all the cures and quick heals, and damage reductions, raids are absolutely a fantastic place for a well-built fury this expansion. Druids this expansion are absolutely amazing if they've been built and played well. I'm sorry you fail to see their worth. Perhaps a look at what others around you are doing or a link to your profile so that others may see what you've done with your alt, and might extend a few pointers if you're interested in that route might prove worthwhile. If you're truly saddened and can't get the feel for the druids, there's always the shaman. Happy hunting.
    Earar likes this.
  3. Earar Well-Known Member

10 fervor group wide is nice, especially when almost always up

also see the buff to your heals as a damage buff. U can boost the potency of the group by casting heals, and u can cross cast to boost other groups

I mean both spells are ok. On warden for exemple, fae is nice for sure but nature's grace is crap ... even more so that it only works on the CAs, not the spells and almost no warden use the CAs anymore. Mystics have 20 fervor to bolster and wendigo . a crappy spell too

furies don't have the crappiest spells .. it's more focused on buffing the group they are in
  4. wind Member

Wrath's Blessing broken. Embodyment of Nature unuseable. Main group dps-buff isn't updated, as for wardens.