Fury in need of help with stats

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Skpamd, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Skpamd Active Member

So I desperately need help with stats. I know wisdom is my main thing. With Kunark Ascending what stats should I bump up and are most important. How much crit chance compared to crit bonus do I need. I know my stats suck so any help would be highly appreciated. Or even a name to look at on EQ2u, I play a lot in DPS spec but when I need to I switch to heal.
    Current Stats
    Crit Chance 1476%
    Crit Bonus 3371.7%
    Potency 9043.7%
    Fervor 15%
    Resolve 219 (I know way sucks)
    Ability Mod 166,804
    Reuse Speed 237%
    Casting Speed 305.1%
    Spell Dblcast 78.9%
  2. Revco New Member

3. Earar Well-Known Member

As a fury, forget your heal stance. It sux now

Prestige left side for the group DR
    If you do your epic, potency and CB will go up naturally and if right prestige spec only focus on potency

You could regorge casting speed for ab mod or AoE attack. Or recovery speed. U can keep cast and recast speed closer to 150 and it's enough.
    But you're on the right direction.

Heals will be capped around 12k - 15k pot, and damage will continue to go up. U just need way more potency and your epic, and if u can PG gear ... and so on. Lots of work i know
    Mermut likes this.
  4. Canth Active Member

Group DR is on the right side. Stormbearer's Fury.

Cast speed can be higher than 150, because that contributes to double cast, but reuse should be about 100 max. If you're looking for somewhere to reforge reuse, put it in ability mod.
  5. Earar Well-Known Member

yeah I meant right but wrote left sorry
  6. Skpamd Active Member

I haven't reforged in a long time, haha since Vesspyr. Anyhow, my reuse is 237% and casting is 305.1 what should I or can reforge towards? Is there a reuse/casting speed cap?. As well should i cut back my crit chance to crit bonus and by how much?
  7. Earar Well-Known Member

100 are the cap. the nice thing is to have Attack speed capped too ...

well it's nice to get 100 AoE auto attack .. for procs

and Ability modifier
  8. Kittybock Well-Known Member

It would be great if you put your toon in your signature, like we have. That way, we can take a look at your stats, AA's etc. Makes it easier to help. If you are not comfy doing that, then click on one of our signatures, go to EQ2U and look yourself up. Super helpful stuff.
    • The tooltips for each stat are quite helpful, a little more info than those included on your character sheet in-game.
    • On reforging, you need to review hard caps and soft caps--again listed on EQ2U
    • some other helpful sites are Dragon's Armory and EQ2 Library.
    Prissetta likes this.
  9. Clintsat Well-Known Member

Check out Clintsat's profile on Skyfire. It will give you a good idea on where you want stats.

I found that potency over 20k and hp over 15m is super important if you want to take advantage of spirit of druidism and Protective ibstinct (Our only wards).
  10. Skpamd Active Member

Not sure how to my toon in my signature?

Hahah never mind I figured that out.
    Kittybock likes this.