Fury?? Current State??

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Oldschool35, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Oldschool35 New Member

Just wanted to tap into the minds of the priestly extraordinaire's and see how Fury is panning out in the current scheme of things. Back in...oh jeez...it's been forever ago since I played. I think it was the expansion right before Under....Under(something) where I was playing the most. You know, the ones with the pirates and when Etherial weapons and what not were released? Don't recall the name of it, but that's irrelevant. Was mostly just wanted to know the current state of Furies and if they are a solid contribution to Heroic groups and/or raid. Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks!
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Furies are good healers and are almost mini-mages. A Fury who knows their class and is specced and geared appropriately can do a LOT of DPS.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  3. Earar Well-Known Member

descent buffs also
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Clintsat Well-Known Member

Fury is in a good spot. They can handle heroics well and even solo heal in raid. Druid dps is still decent too.
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. corefury New Member

I play a raid fury, have been solo healing in raids and some heroics groups.. dps is just ok.. I wish it was a bit more.. group fights just don't parse like we used to.. I've seen wardens out parsing us..
    Soara2 likes this.
  6. Neroflop Member

While I do agree with you about Wardens, I did want to point out that our fury is solo healing ALL raid content, while frequently out parsing some of the traditional T2 classes, and even creeping into the t1 range on fights that dont require a cure every 20 seconds.

In general, druids are more than in a good place right now. They are EASILY the best heal class in game.
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Oldschool35 New Member

Thanks everyone for your replies. Always enjoyed Fury. Probably one of my three favorite classes overall. Sounds like this is what I’m gonna go with and have already rolled one up on Skyfire. So now I just have to get familiar with everything again. Appreciate the feedback. See you out there
    Soara2 likes this.
  8. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Druids have been the best heal class in game since 2013. Enjoy.
    Soara2 likes this.