Fury buff gives INT still ? Why ? Whats a Fury doing with INT ? 2012...

Discussion in 'Fury' started by ARCHIVED-Axyrem, Dec 28, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Axyrem Guest

Man, these SOE developers change and change and change but they dont change well........
    Your starting your Fury, you play it a few levels, get your first stat buff and what a surprise............ its not WIS its INT still like a few years ago. What does a Fury do with an INT buff these days ?? Honestly ? Is there any SOE game designer brave enough to explain me that ? i guess no..... i would hide as well...... i understand that....

Man man man, the longer i am back from my huge 4 years break the more i have to wonder about SOE´s developers/game designers.
    All that stuff is so easy to fix and i find more and more of it with every new character class i re-start.
    in the name of the Cow, fix this...... !!!!!
  2. ARCHIVED-t20c06b Guest

Never thought that maybe certain buffs were meant to be cast on other people (aka buffing them)? Wizards get a groupwide +str/+int buff. Would you argue that that spell is half useless? Both druids get a +agi buff. Not everything on your spellbar should be geared specifically for you... otherwise this would just be a single player game.
    Edit: expanded the wizard comment
  3. ARCHIVED-RogueSpideyChick Guest

i'd rather buff my group to give them more dps so theyll want me over another healer that can do the heal job just as well. that's what keeps me in that group.
  4. ARCHIVED-Orpheus666 Guest

seeing as how combined group wide int and lucidity give a caster about 10% potency through int, I get no complaints at all, especially the necro's, always humping my leg for lucidity and animal form for their lifeburns.
  5. ARCHIVED-Gladiolus Guest

An oversight seems more likely than a conscious decision to provide a buff to assist someone who may be grouped with the caster, and gives absolutely nothing to the caster.
  6. ARCHIVED-t20c06b Guest

Fairly certain it's a conscious decision... giving a solid mage-group healer mage-centric buffs? I love furies in my group when I'm playin my mages.
    If everyone only had buffs the had benefits for themselves, there would be no point in actually thinking about raid composition. It'd just be 24 random people piled into groups (not saying that never happens, but you know what I mean I hope).
  7. ARCHIVED-Gladiolus Guest

Tahuti@Crushbone wrote:
    What percentage of the total fury population plays only in mage groups of raids?
  8. ARCHIVED-t20c06b Guest

And where would you like me to pull that number from?
    I'm not saying furies only ever heal mages. Far from the truth. I'm just saying that certain classes are more desired by other classes. What percentage of troubs do you think like to chill out only in the MT group? It doesn't really matter what the numbers come down to, it comes down to a valid explaination as to why certain classes (furies) get certain buffs (lucidity).
  9. ARCHIVED-Orpheus666 Guest

Gladiolus wrote:
    If you're grouping or raiding without a single mage, then put Lucidity on those with the lowest health to help with living through aoe's and such. Raiding and Grouping both require adaptability, furies have that potential if the player is willing to think outside the box a bit.
  10. ARCHIVED-Axyrem Guest

Tahuti@Crushbone wrote:
    no i didnt. EQ2 is a Solo game from 1 to 90 meanwhile. I dont see a SK buff that buffs Wisdom or AGI only. I neither see a Necro buff that buffs AGI or STR only.
    These Buffs were nice before the STAT changes a few month ago when INT was Spell dmg for all classes.
    The change of this buff has simply be forgotten and i wanted to remember the devs about that. Me as Fury doesnt want a buff that doesnt affect my own character, simple as is..
  11. ARCHIVED-Ferunnia Guest

This is an MMO, not a solo game. Every buff isn't supposed to be just for you. Deal with it, you're a healer, and you're supposed to buff other classes.