Funny...Petition is locked...lol

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-US_Cerberus, Jan 7, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-US_Cerberus Guest

Consider this my signiture to the thread as someone locked it.

I'm a level 28 zerker...or I was...now I'm a level 28 fighter...totally a joke. Although some skills still work nice and with the adition of some new adept 3's and app 4's I'm doing more overall damage I can't hold agro useing my entire power bar on just taunts. This shouldn't be a problem as it was so easy before with bloodlust and fury combined. With duel weapons equiped all I had to use was anger or an arrow to pull and berserker barrage to get the whole mob on me.

Some may think it's too easy to hold agro but thats all this class is for...to tank...and if they feel it's ok now then why is it so hard to find a group now. I've never had a problem before...as soon as I turned on LFG I had an invite within a couple minutes...not anymore. Even had a few of the guys I regularly group with tell me to wait till they fix the class...lmao. I'm not a so-called power leveler but I have played my class enough to know how to play effectively and thats just not possible now.

I did see that they intend to fix it over the weekend...I don't understand why anyone ever thought it was broken...considering we really have no high damage attacks like most other classes. The only reason we ever get into groups is our ability to hold agro on the mobs...even when there are other fighter classes in the group. I even tested our new agro ability with a friend who's a lvl 30 monk...I pulled and used barrage as I normally do and he just initiated melee atttack and used a special attack once every 10 seconds or so...I used enrage and furious onslaught to get all of the mob on me and then he would use an attack and I'd lose agro on 1 or 2 of the npc's...every time. And this happened while I was useing 1.2 sec delay swords, Focus Rage, Bloodlust, and Fury...now come on...this entirely way too much to take.

If SOE wants to change the berserker class then fine...do it...but I've invested a lot of time into getting where I am and I would never have gone this route if I knew this change was coming. If this is the way it's going to be then I feel all zerks have the right to chose a new class...remain at they're current level...be reimbursed for the equipment they may no longer be able to use...choose they're special skills and abilities over..and keep all other relevant information as to they're characters as is.

All this class is now is a high level fighter no matter what some may say...and the ones that disagree are probably not playing as much as some or are involved in tradeskilling and resource harvesting...and haven't reaaly attempted to test this new class.

Cymric Bastable
    28 Berserker
    Everfrost