Fungoid luvin' for AB soon?

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Arabella Precari, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Arabella Precari New Member

Greetings! I have such a sporadic schedule, it's hard to meet up with the Guides for their fantabulous events, so a fellow player suggested sending a message to you! I tried the /guidehelp feature, as suggested in your Gazette, but it came up as an unknown command.

Is there any possibility that the Fungoid Fascination event will come to AB soon? I have a lil Fae alt who I am desperately awaiting a Fungoid Souvenir to keep her the teeniest tiniest she can be, aside from Silvani form of course!

Thank you for any approximations you can provide!
  2. Tallann Senior Guide

That command is only available in EQ1. Sorry for the confusion!

I'm afraid you just missed the fungoid researcher, who was out and about earlier today on AB. We can certainly see about coaxing him into making another appearance sometime in the near future, though, so keep your eyes glued to this thread for announcements. Since you have a sporadic schedule, any details you could provide us with regarding your availability would be extremely helpful -- we don't want to send him out to look for you on a day when you won't be around!

Also, it's a good idea to pay close attention to those special "General" and "Crafting" frequencies you adventuring types sometimes tune in to, since cries for help from fungoid researchers and other curious persons of interest can sometimes be heard there, as well.

Don't worry -- we'll make sure that fae gets her wish soon enough!

- Tallann
  3. Bansidhe Active Member

Ack!,i would have loved to have done this one too! :/

Thread mentioned above now is being watched :)
  4. Arabella Precari New Member

Today!? <looks around for Bristlebane, hoping it's still the 1st> I was off today and in and out of game all day and still missed him. See!? *chuckles* I do reside in Crafting channel, so that's a plus at least.

And thank you very much for such a fast reply and for the link; a specific thread to watch helps me greatly! I will be here tomorrow as well, IF I don't get called in to work, which I won't know until early in the morning, alas.

I could make myself available at any time this Saturday and Sunday during the daytime, as well as Sunday evening, if I know in advance some time frames.

My lil Saphia thanks you!
  5. Arabella Precari New Member

<looks left - looks right> I'm home today, again! Even though it's likely too soon, you can bet I'm keeping my ears perked in Crafting channel!