Fuel stack

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Alyndrys, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

Is it possible to increase the maximum limit we can buy for regular stacks of fuel please ( 10 or 20 x) ? We already have that for newer fuel stacks like Far Seas Kindling .

Thank you , thank you :)
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm confused; I can usually buy stacks of fuel at 200 at a time...my main issue with fuel stacks is actually stacking them once purchased, especially in the Fuel Depots in our houses. FIFTY slots, total? What were they thinking?! The smallest non-fuel depots we had back in the day were 100... If fuel did stack more efficiently, like 1000 or so, that might help...but even so, different fuels would require different slots. So much for that idea. X-(

Uwk
    who has to wonder: why? Is there a maximum point of no return critical mass of fuel, beyond which it'll blow up spontaneously and take the house with it? Is that why I keep getting ground tremors every once in awhile, where the earth shakes beneath my toons' feet (even when they haven't moved ;->)? :-/
    Aelfan and Prissetta like this.
  3. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

There are recipes that take 75 fuel per item, that's not even 3 items per stack of fuel, so I can absolutely understand a wish for larger stacks. Both to conserve inventory slots and to speed up purchasing.
  4. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

I was not very clear :( I want the option to buy a higher stack of fuel at a time for my mass production not to put in the fuel depot. There are recipes that use lots of fuel and I would have to buy 10 stacks of fuel at a time for mass production .
  5. Meirril Well-Known Member

If you need 10 stacks of fuel, then you'll use 7 of those stacks on the combine. You'll also end up with a bunch of commons in your inventory because that is where the 30% efficiency dumps them. Unless you're a provisioner you'll be making way more than the 7 slots you've just opened up.

Even if you are a provisioner, if opening 20 inventory slots for crafting is a huge burden...the stack size of fuel isn't going to solve your problem.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.