frostshadow tyrannodon appearance change

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Semlie, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Semlie New Member

Hey everyone! New player here - I was just curious if there is a way to change the appearance on the frostshadow tyrannodon. I tried to use my Neriak Destrier whistle but i get a message that says "This mount may not be use as an appearance for your currently equipped mount."

Is there any way to change the appearance? (outside of just turning mounts off)

Thank you!!
  2. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

I still haven't even ridden that one, yet. Just sitting in my GH as deco, lol. So this suggestion may not work, but since it is how it works on other types of mounts...

Unfortunately, ground mounts are the least usable as appearance as they cannot be used on leapers, gliders, nor flyers. Did you try using a flying mount as appearance on Frostshadow? If it works with the flying mount then it is just a ground mount restriction. Totally unfair because I'd really love to use both the Plague Cloud and Storm Cloud mounts as appearance on flying mounts.
  3. Semlie New Member

I think you might be right. I will have to try and find a flying mount and test it! I've been playing on Varsoon, and I don't think we can fly yet? Not too sure.
    Hartsmith likes this.