Frostfell Wreath

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Rykshi, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Rykshi New Member

Didn't the Frostfell wreath used to light up or is my memory playing tricks with me? I have seen pictures of it with lights and I could swear that mine used to light up, but no more. It's a little thing, but it is driving me crazy. My tree still lights up so it is not a settings issue.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. elflover Well-Known Member

The one your looking for comes from A Gigglegibber's work is never done
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Rykshi New Member

Yes, that's the wreath I am referring to. :( I checked an old toon from the early days who has had that wreath hanging in her Freeport house forever, a more recent toon who actually has a couple of them from the past few years, and even made a new toon to do the quest from scratch. None of the wreaths light up or have the option to light up when examined. The tree still works just fine -just not the wreath. Bah, humbug!
  4. Chikkin Well-Known Member

the wreath never had light up option, it just had/has lights on it
  5. Chikkin Well-Known Member

[IMG]this one still have twinkling lights for me like in this picture
    if you don't see it on yours maybe it's some setting?
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Rykshi New Member

Thanks for posting the picture - exactly how I remembered it! I did not think it was a graphics issue, because everything else looked normal and my settings had not been changed since I last played, but I reset everything to default and my lights came back! Merry Frostfell to all!
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Grats! :D

When I get one of those, I almost always put a plain (not stripey, plaid, starred, etc.) bow in the "blank" space, and it brightens it up even further, imho! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.