**Frostfell Neighborhood 2022** UPDATE!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Kareena, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Kareena Active Member

Hello there my lovies!

I hope you are all enjoying the build so far! I'm loving what I'm see come alive in these houses! What wonderful talents you all are!

Just wanted to touch base with you all since we are almost two months from being done, that's just about half way through.

There are spaces left on the following servers for if anyone is still interested in signing up. There is still loads of time left to create something absolutely Wonderful!

Maj'Dul - 3 open spots
    Antonia Bayle - 3 open spots
    Halls of Fate - 5 open spots
    Skyfire - 7 open spots

I'd love to see all these places filled. Although I know that's not realistic so with that being said, on November 15, 2022, that is one month before the end of the contest. I'll be making another update post and participants will receive another letter with adjustments on item and building block count and I will be cutting off sign ups. Keep your eyes open for those announcements.

As always if you have any questions please feel free to send me an in game mail, I'll respond to you just as soon as I'm able.

MD- Kareena
    AB- Hayacissa
    HoF- Kareena
    SF- Ravynn

Good luck to all!

-Kareena
    Cyliena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update, Kareena! :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

cant do much more until Frostfell hits as myh walls are No'No's and only placeholders until I can get the right ones.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.