FROSTFELL NEIGHBORHOOD 2020

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Stellacious, May 12, 2020.

1. Stellacious New Member

Calling all Decorators - Frostfell Neighborhood 2020 Sign Ups July 1st - July 31st. November 15th is the end of decorating and time for judging to begin on November 16th.

Server Overseers:
    SF - Briar - Lots are full
    AB - Devilkiss - Lots are full
    MD - Xxtacii - Lots are full
    HoF - Slythara - Lots are full

Put on your deco thinking caps - The 2020 theme is, "It's all about the tree, babe!"
    Five winner titles - 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place, Special Mention, and You made us laugh.
    Platt prizes awarded - 1 million plat set aside for each participating server.

Judges: 5 Judges have been selected from the greater game world. They are individuals who are not from the decorating community but who appreciate decorating and have paid for decorators to do work for them. They know the value of decorating and how it can contribute to the overall game experience. Judging will begin November 16th. There will be no names associated with the "lots" until after judging is complete.

Please continue to reach any overseer if you have any questions.

Thank you,
    Stellacious, 2020 Grand Overseer

Memorial: This annual event also includes a memorial for any decorators that we have lost. The 2019 neighborhood included a memorial for Cloudrat. The 2020 neighborhood includes a memorial for Faeanora and Yulla (On the Skyfire location). Our intent is to continue to use the neighborhood event and home for memorial purposes. Anyone in the game may prepare a one item contribution to the memorial by sending it to your Server Overseer (a "personal note" or writable book, or just a flower, etc.) Your Server Overseer will add your contribution to the memorial.
  2. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

YEAH! I'm so excited! Love your title ;) Grand Overseer he he he
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks for offering to have other servers besides the standard ones participate I will see if I can't rally the decorators of Kaladim.
    This would be especially interesting , because we have none of the fancy Frostfell decorations or recipes , so it's all about
    working with simple tools .
  4. Aneylee Well-Known Member

So Excited for this event!! Thank you so much Stellacious Grand Overseer for doing this for us all!
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...is this in addition to or in place of our regularly scheduled Santa Glug Swap? ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  6. elflover Well-Known Member

Its something else, like last year dedicated to Cloudrat.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Point; I remember when Niboota had her "Frostfell in July -- Gone Wrong!" contest/challenge. :)

Uwk
  8. Aelissa Active Member

Oh my goodness, I hope i have a bit of extra time off to participate in this too :D
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

When in doubt, 2-room houses. ;->

Uwk
    who's still grumpy that the devs insist on calling the 2-, 4-, and 6-room houses 1-, 3-, and 5-room still >:-/
    Cyrrena, Aelissa and Breanna like this.
  10. Lera Well-Known Member

But that's what they are. The 1-, 3-, and 5-room houses just have more rooms now. And the 5-room house never had only 5 rooms.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, yeah, if you count the "Cupboard Under the Stairs" or the "Secret Freeportian Bolt Hole"... ;->

Five and a half, back then. ;->

Uwk
    who finds it odd that even the SIX-room house on Karana St. still has its balcony overlooking the Mage Tower in South Qeynos... :confused:
  12. Xxtacii Member

I just want to add that the FF house on MD is under Littledot and it's in Freeport. You get trustee access so you can get there either through Freeport or through your guild housing portal. It's Sanctus Seru :D
  13. Aneylee Well-Known Member

You know I am in!

How do we know if we have been accepted for the event and can start choosing our Lot?

So excited to participate in this!
  14. Xxtacii Member

What server Aneylee? AB?

Xxtacii
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Aneylee Well-Known Member

16. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Ennia on AB is in. How do we sign up?

Edit - Nevermind, I'll pass
  17. elflover Well-Known Member

when is end date to complete need more info before signup
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Good question! Got space still on Skyfire? :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena, draidean and Breanna like this.
  19. elflover Well-Known Member

send briar a mail in game or stella ..even a tell. atm i knw on sf theres room
  20. Xxtacii Member

Maj'Dul server is now full!! Thank you all for participating and I can't wait to see the end designs!

Xxtacii