Frostfell Feedback and Bugs 2018

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Nov 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I too never learned to drive the leapers or the gliders, so even though I do the quests to get them, I never equip them.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

On the flip side, though I personally am in the "can't cope with seasickness from gliders" camp, it does give the Fallen Gate folks something to strive for on their first nearly-full Frostfell. (They can't do flight until Velious, which is over 6 months away, I believe.)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Kaitheel Developer

Thank you all for giving Frostfell so much attention, so quickly! I'll be on vacation by the time the event is activated on live servers, so I wanted to be sure we got as many issues ironed out as soon as possible. That said, here's some changes that you can look forward to:
    • Frostburn Sconce - Crafting technique and counter crafting events should now match.
    • Green Velvet Loot Sack - Item now stacks
    • Shiver Me Snow Pile - Item now stacks
    • Gingerbread Rug - Is no longer incorrectly marked as Heirloom.
    • White Frosttail Reindeer Stag - Renamed from "White Frosttail Reindeer" to cause less confusion
    • Icebite Tuatara - Price has been reduced to 300 Frozen Token of E'ci. (was 500)
    • Gallivanting Gifties - The self-delivering gifts in Greater Faydark can now be seen!
    • The Great Candy (Cane) Chase - Now offers additional Frozen Tokens of E'ci as a reward choice upon quest completion.
    • Giggawat and Garsleblat, Gigglegibber merchants in Frostfell Village, are now selling the following items:
      • Faydark Melody music box
      • Evil Dirge music box
      • Sombre Frostfell Candles (removed from harvested gifts)
      • Stately Frostfell Candles (removed from harvested gifts)
      • Etched Frostfell Snowflake (removed from harvested gifts)
    ~ Kaitheel
  4. Kaitheel Developer

I'm working with art on these. I am not sure when the next build of art info is going into game though.

~ Kaitheel
  5. Kaitheel Developer

The issue is not you, nor isolated to you, Whilhelmina. Some functionality about mounts were changed with the expansion (as a result of mount features), and it has had an unfortunate side affect on mounts gained through quest script. We're looking at it, and trying to resolve all of those quest specific mounts.

~ Kaitheel
  6. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, good catch! That was a copy pasta issue from a previous year, but now they will have new of the classic music boxes added to their wares, to help make up for that mistake on my part.

~ Kaitheel
    Katz, Schmetterling, Cyrrena and 4 others like this.
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Thank you for such lovely response to our feedback! <3
    Kaitheel, Cyrrena, Quillyne and 2 others like this.
  8. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Kaitheel, anybody told you they love you today?

I love you!

thank you
    Breanna, Kaitheel, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! :D

Uwk
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So do I! :D

Thank you! :D

Uwk
  11. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

After running through the rebalanced Fabled Guk solo, in my opinion that is the buff package you should be using in Icy keep for level 110 characters.
    Although it has nothing to do with Frostfell, Great job on the new Guk!
    Kaitheel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

<snippet>
    Ohhhhh road trip everybody *leads the charge to pile into Kaitheel's car for the vacation* I call shotgun!!!!! Where are we going? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Uwk is touching me! Niami is kicking the back of my seat! Breanna fell asleep and is slobbering on the window!! Whilhelmina and Chikkin are licking each other! Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Additionally, I love you too!!!

Have a great time on your vacation!!!
  13. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Poor Breanna.

LoL
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Finora Well-Known Member

This still seems to be an issue today Nov 20. I found them fine yesterday on a different character, but today there is not a gift to be found in GFay. And this character even has track so should be able to see them there even if they are hidden.

The only thing I did differently is I went to GFay first on the first character and last on the character that is having issues. I'll get another character on in a bit and see if it makes a difference.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  15. Kaitheel Developer

My fixes are not on the Test server yet. They didn't make the cut off for today's update, sadly.

~ Kaitheel
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, noes! We'll still be rudely surprised by Candles and Snowflakes in the wrong places? :(

(And it was Cy that started it! She doesn't even know where we're going! :p)

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Odd; with the Gallivanting Gifties, out on the ice of the Workshop where you have to gather five of them, are the Snowflurries the things animating them? Are they the Gifties' natural predators? Were they always out there in the Workshop and we just never encountered them before because we never had a reason to go out there before?

Whatever they are, they're annoying as all get out, and I would deeply prefer there to be a reason for them there. >:-/

Uwk
  18. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

ooooh, I love you Kaitheel :D

Thanks for the answer on the more buggy problems too (aka mounts - thought it was expansion related when I saw "no-mount-at-all-equiped bugging out - and GF presents)

You're the best (except perhaps for my tiny little yummy gnome, but that one is best on a spit over an oven!)

*PS : Hubby bought snails, so sunday I'll finally eat some of those snails I've been drooling over since I joined beta! *does the happy dance*
  19. Breanna Well-Known Member

Hey now I only drool a little bit when I sleep, it should not leave marks on the window.:eek:
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...the last I knew (earlier this morning), since the fixes hadn't gone into the patch yet, was still getting the razzle-frazzin' Candles and Snowflakes. Can't wait 'til that gets onto Test. :-/

Uwk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.