Frostfell Feedback and Bugs 2018

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Nov 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I hope so, I have 6 of them on a couple different characters and would like to be able to use them.
    Rosyposy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Maybe one or two that we can buy from one of the Frostfell Merchants, even if it is for tokens of E'ci? Some of us are not coordinated enough to finish that race. I have run it at least 50 times and only finished it within the time allotted once.
    Alenna, Breanna, Finora and 3 others like this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Kaitheel, I am amazed with you. You are a one-man band. How many hats are you wearing now? Where can we send Kaitheel treats and what exactly?

You are ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!!!
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Candy cane grab in Antonica broke for Yavannamire who is using Kristoph as equipped mount and Radiant Nightmare Wings as appearance. The race mount never showed, I'm at 5% speed and candies are invisible.

EDIt: I removed all mounts (equipped and appearance) and I still can't see the candies. I'ma still at 5% spped. I can gather candies even if I don't see them (I reached a grand total of 19)

EDIT2 : same problem in CL. tried a couple old mounts but with or without mounts, we're always stuck without candies. Additionally, leaderboards shows last year winners (I see Leucosia and she didn't race this year yet)
    Kaitheel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Whoops! :-/

And lucky you; they always scream at me if I ever try to get on the race pad with any mounts at all. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I repeatedly hear people talk about level 100 mobs being one hit killed by level 100 toons
    don't forget there are still level 100ds out there who have not even started on an ascension class , so don't make them to hard to kill either. Well I guess one can always mentor down to 90.
  7. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

An exalting experience
    Corrival is kinda hard at level 110. Regular spells weren't much help so I ascensionned it do death (didn't had time to split). I think the difficulty is good at that level (you're supposed to have at least a couple ascension spells by level 110 after all).

House items
    Shiver me Snow Pile doesn't stack in inventory
  8. Quillyne Active Member

Will the 2 Frostfell themed backpacks make it onto the Marketplace this year? They never appeared last year...I had nowhere festive to stash my cheddars!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Price of the mount Icebite Tuatara is 500 tokens but this is not a flying mount only a gliding one. The flying wings are only 300 tokens which I think should be the price of this new mount.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If that; even with the "free" gliders we can get doing the quests for those at 60+, they're pretty useless, imho. :-/

Uwk
    who never got the hang of those things and always relied on racial abilities, "parachute cloaks" from the Marketplace, or the Carpet of Clover (a classic! :D)
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Finora like this.
  11. Sevrin New Member

Aw man, shame about the mount :( Just a glider? Last year's was so pretty, and utilitarian besides!!! Ah, I'd have loved a frosty unicorn or steed or pegasus. But I guess it saves 500 Eci tokens to spend on other items!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I know it's probably too late now, but for the love of little gigglegibber goblins, can we PLEASE have the Candles NOT show up in the Presents node? Can't those just go on the merchants, for like a few silver? Please? :(

Uwk
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, and the Snowflake things, too? Please? :(

Uwk
  14. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

/supported
    I'm starting to loathe those candles and snowflakes :(

Additionally, could we get a Frostfell token as choice-reward for the FF village run? we can get several socks/presents but I already have truckloads of each and I end up selling them to the local vendor after a run now :/
    Breanna, Kaitheel, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  15. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Forgot to say that I ran every quest as a level 110 (both conjuror and mystic) and I had no problems at all, except for the candy runs and the new quest in GF. Other zones seem to work fine
  16. Chikkin Well-Known Member

• Festive decorations and equipment, including 2 new items, are available from merchants in Frostfell zone (Giggawat, and Garsleblat).
    which 2 items are new? They all seem old to me
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Does Mum have an article on it yet? I figure she's busier than a one-armed woman hanging wallpaper, but I always look forward to those. :D

Uwk
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  18. Kaitheel Developer

I'll forward your feedback, but I can't make any promises.

~ Kaitheel
  19. Quillyne Active Member

Thank you so much! Paws crossed they make it on!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Luckily, I got one for my halfling 2 years ago I think it was. I looked for them last year for another halfling and couldn't find them. I also got the evil one a couple years ago for one of my Arasai.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.