Frostfell Feedback and Bugs 2018

Discussion in 'In Testing & Test Server Updates' started by Kaitheel, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

owe Uwkete have you never seen the more scary frostfell furniture ? Like there is a snowman with a knife in it's head
    and bunches of bones on a post , or sculls. So don't tell me about weard decorations for well special people in this game.
    and don't worry when we go to another Altaholic meeting I won't toss you into fire , after all your not a snow man ;).

DAAAARRRN :eek::(:oops: I somehow thought this would be week delay , o well guess got to get back to this on the first of April.
    Getting more materials and crafting some more Frostfell things:rolleyes::).
  2. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, I made those out of objects already available. I just sank them beneath the ground and tilted them.

Massive Snowball - the melted snow
    Joyless Snowman - melting snowman
    Cheerless Snowwoman - melting snowwoman

~ Kaitheel
    Cyrrena, Dude, Febrith and 4 others like this.
  3. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I enjoyed the Frostfell extension this year! Glad it worked out that way. :cool:
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

wow Kaitheel what a hot idea I got to see if I can do that , what I really had in mind is a pair of snowman going on vacation to Maj'Dul ,:oops: oops, o well somebody should have told them to bring better sun screen .
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Or if you've seen the Disney movie "Frozen," there's Olaf, the snowman who wants to experience summer... ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  6. Pijotre Active Member

Wait you mean there are people who haven't seen that movie? *horror*