Frostfell Feedback and Bugs 2016

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I don't know Uwk, I saw an awesome window someone crafted with one of those rares...you may want to change your mind on at least one toon.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. caballera3 New Member

Yes all of those as well, and it's very frustrating.
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

What server? Because the only things on that list I can't see on Halls of Fate are the 4 cool mint tea set things. Those just have the little " you may need to repatch" message.

I actually have them all placed in a house (except the canoptic jar, I hadn't bought one of those but I can see it in the dressing room).
  4. Alenna Well-Known Member

the nye'caelona globe tried placing one in my little fury ratonga's halfling isle of delight and it is invisible.
  5. Shmogre Well-Known Member

An odd one: I used the Frostfell Return Token after finding Greshdek and it put me into a Frostfell Workshop instance with someone already in it. I got the message "You have exceeded the number of players that may be in this zone" and got the 15s countdown before being punted out.

I was able to turn the quest in before getting kicked, so no big deal, but thought I'd pass on the oddity.
  6. Finora Well-Known Member

That is bizarre! I have them all placed except for the aforementioned tea set pieces that lack art and the merchant bought jar I didn't buy. I'm standing there at this moment looking at my new snow globe.
    Maybe you hit one of the spots that eat items?
  7. Alenna Well-Known Member

must be new because I put it on the marketplace boat I put at the end of the dock where i've placed other globes in frostfell past.
  8. caballera3 New Member

Has anyone heard when the artwork for the tea set will be added?
  9. Finora Well-Known Member

I think I remember hearing something about this Tuesday, but it's possible it was just my wishful thinking.
  10. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Looking at the update notes, they are fixing the quest issue with frostfell tree quest, however, nothing on the missing art.
  11. Katz Well-Known Member

Awwww.... I hope that doesn't mean the art work is delayed again.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I get the sneaking suspicion that Kaitheel is the only dev that actually cares about the holidays...at least they're finally getting his fix in for the quests. X-P

Uwk
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Meh...I don't have the expac, have no real desire to get it (nothing about it in the ads appeals, and none of my toons are even remotely near that level yet), and I'll have many more uses for my gathering goblin before I'm done. ;->

Maybe when Ye Olde Personal Depots get filled to max on all my servers where I have one (the ones where the guilds I'm in have their own harvesters not being an issue ;->), I won't have any further use for him. ;)

Uwk
  14. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Kaitheel, I know you don't have any control over the Marketplace, but it's kinda weird that we have to ask for more opportunities to give Daybreak money...
  15. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Now that this went on Test today, I've found the following cosmetic issue {gibbers}
    1) preview for Cool Mint Sugar Plate, Cool Mint Teacup, Cool Mint Teacup Set and Cool Mint Teapot are all solidly off-center (the first three want to hide below the bottom of the preview window until you expand it out, the teapot is headed that general direction as well.

On the plus side, these look lovely! <3
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yes, they do! Nice to see them finally showing up! :)

Not so nice to go to Thurgadin, my first server on my list, schedule-wise, and be greeted with a literal "593 M" update. :-/

So much for getting anything accomplished tonight...if I ever get it all downloaded (over half a Gig??), I'll check my other servers (Test and US) and see about them. But it is weird... :-/

Uwk
  17. Silkmyst Active Member

Thank you for posting the pics, and you cheered me up at work with your report the art was IN! :)

Also, agree'd with others, where is the frostfell station cash stuff? It's way late. I'd say it should of been in same day as FF started at the very least. :) People use/buy it earlier rather than later for sure.

Regardless, all the hard work folks have done on frostfell is much appreciated!
    Silk
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

its here now just read we have new furniture and hats and a mount :D and other goodies
    Well Frostfell was early this year but the shopping was a little late.
    I think it was worth waiting for.
  19. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

YAY! Of course the red tea set is on the marketplace - I do so love red. The winter frontier and snowdrift stuff looks very promising too - just gotta decide who can use them and where! Weirdly, I can see a face on the top of the peppermint glass lamp, but it's much harder to spot in the sinister candy glass lamp. Now to decide who to get the peppermint lion for...
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

my goodness I just looked at the new tea set those are so sweet :):D:):D
    they finally fixed the artwork
    Katz and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.