Frostfell Feedback and Bugs 2015

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Alenna Well-Known Member

ok this is a strange bug am doing soem Frostfell quests with my then 31 conji mentored down to 15 using the chrono mage. did enough to gain a level to 32 and now my mentored level shows to be 16. doesn't matter if it is the default or my custom UI normally use Drums UI but loaded the default and default also shows mentored level 16 ok I logged out and logged back in and now show mentored to 15 might want ot chect that though I don't think folks will want to ahve to camp or log to get it to show correctly. btw this is my Ratonga conjuror on Test. Soebuild 12341T
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Finora Well-Known Member

That's always happened with mentoring. I never thought of it as a bug.
  3. Alenna Well-Known Member

never happened to me before.
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Yep. I've always had to camp, log **or zone** when using the chronomage, if I've leveled in there and need to be back down to the originally mentored level.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

when we still did not have the transmuting quest yet I went out to harvest loot in low level areas and once I leveled up 3 times before I decided I had enough as soon as you leave the zone or you log of it will reset to the mentored level.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Feedback on the new FF quest, combat section: it's definitely easiest with Fighters, Scouts, and pet casters; also, if you focus on one side of the stairs going down (I'd recommend the right) and are careful when coming back up again (hug the wall!), you can ignore the entire other side, which should help now that Kaitheel had gotten the pacing and spacing for these guys a little more spread out.

So, all in all, not too bad; for non-pet casters, probably mentoring would be helpful. ;->

Uwk
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Got this error trying to /camp from a character in our guild hall to one in the FF Village:

EverQuest II has detected an unrecoverable error and must shutdown.
    <verify> G:\test\eq2\game\Client\src\GameScene.cpp (5575):
    Failed to create zone. Suggestion: Please do a full scan from the patcher.
    003ad016

Uwk
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Shortly after (about 20 min.-half an hour) I was /camping back the other way, from the Village back to the Guild Hall with the same characters, when I got a "This account is in use." error. Sigh. :-/

Uwk
  9. Kaitheel Developer

Here's the latest and hopefully last list of changes coming to Frostfell for '15:
    • Deepice Dreams - Moved a few of the gifts near the basement ladder to make climbing it easier.
    • Players that have completed "O Frostfell Tree" but didn’t get "Tis the Season" – Should now be able to return to City of Maldura via snowglobe in Frostfell Workshop.
    • Tis the Season – Players on the quest can now return to City of Maldura via snowglobe in Frostfell Workshop.
    • Players that have completed "Tis the Season" but didn’t get “Gift Giving” – Should now be able to return to City of Maldura via snowglobe in Frostfell Workshop.
    • Gift Giving – Players on the quest can now return to City of Maldura via snowglobe in Frostfell Workshop.
    • Gift Giving – Sleigh now sticks around even after quest completion.
    • sleigh within Maldura will now give transport back to the Frostfell Workshop.
    Thank you all for your help! Happy Frostfell to one and all!
    ~ Kaitheel
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thank you , thank you ( throws arms around Kaitheel and gives big hug )
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.
  11. Test Taffies Active Member

Where oh where has the little green trees gone? Where oh where can they be? I have looked high and I have looked low... I have even died trying more then once in enriak to find the trees as dead as me. Simply put...there are no GREEN Frostfell Trees to be found. I simply don't believe that they were all taken down below to Maldura. *Crys, Begs and Pleads that the Green trees be returned to their cities to which they belong. Thank Youz so very much! ~Happy Frostfellz to all the Testers and the Dev's that make this game the one and only I play!
  12. Finora Well-Known Member

13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

it was already announced that the big trees in the citys will be back for frostfell on the regular servers it s somewhere in this thread I think
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

BLESS YOU, KAITHEEL! Both for the present shifting by the ladder and the return-to-Workshop sleigh! :D

And, yeah, for everything you do. :)

Uwk
    Moonpanther likes this.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

nows you only needs to put some cheese and bacon under that tree. :D
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You'll get no argument from this kitteh! :D

Uwk
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Er, about that return-to-Workshop sleigh...it's not working. :-/

At least, not on Test...

Uwk
  18. Kaitheel Developer

Because Test hasn't been updated yet.

~ Kaitheel
  19. Finora Well-Known Member

I'm guessing it will be soon though =) I started getting messages for the server coming down for a brief update. :)
  20. Test Taffies Active Member

Green Trees... I am not writing about the fancy, big green trees by the magic closets. I read that they werent around. What I meant was those that are for sale. They are not there! There are the dead trees in Neriak and Freeport the rest of the city tree seller goblin types are selling frosted tress. So unless that was patched since I originally wrote my note they are still that way. I would like a green one, not the white frosted ones. thanks