Frostfell Clearing House? :)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm beginning to think we could use one, on one of the forums or such (preferably this one, since 6 out of the 8 new things are House Items [yay, Kaitheel! :D]); there are new players that have never gotten a Regal Gift-Wrap (a Frostfell-themed cloak), let alone 8 of them on one toon, and there are others who need those last few Tan Reindeer Plushies who don't need 14 Petamorph Wands. :-/

Whaddaya say, gang? :) Preferably before the holidays are over? ;)

For instance, I have the following available to trade on Skyfire:
    4 Green Velvet Loot Sacks; 13 Petamorph Wands (seriously ;->)
    I could use (more Blue-Striped Sentient Presents, but that's not possible [Heirloom], so):
    1 Frostfell Sweets Present and 2 Mint Candy Crowns of Death

I must admit, there are times I've bought some things off the broker in desperation, things that if I hadn't, I'd've never have gotten nearly the number I have from the RNGeezus (and in many cases, it wasn't enough to get one for each toon on such servers). But I'm more than willing to trade, rather than put them on the Broker for 5-6 figures worth of plat. ;->

Uwk
    Katz, Quiarrah and Breanna like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Seriously, RNGeezus is not a friend of mine on Antonia Bayle, Land of the Outrageous Broker Prices. I've been trying since Dec. 4th to get the last blasted 3 Tan Reindeer Plushies I need there without any luck at all. :(

I have the following to trade there:

2) a Candycane Frostfell Cube (c'mon, Lera, you know you want to make that trade... ;->)
    1) Frostfell Sweets Present
    3) Green Velvet Loot Sacks
    6) Mint Candy Crowns of Death
    8) Petamorph Wands: Crispy Ninja Bread Man

Seriously, I'll gladly trade any/all of these for those last 3 stupid, really frustrating deer. :-/

EDIT: On a happier note, I got everything I needed on Skyfire! :D

I'm still willing to offer stuff from there if anyone needs anything. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Uwk, I have two tan reindeer plushies on AB - glad to give them to you. PM me here or on Discord (Rosyposy, natch!) so we can meet up. =)
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woo-hoo! Thanks! :D

I don't have Discord, but I can be over there in two shakes of a deer's tail. ;->

And what would you like in trade? Do you need anything yourself? :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks so much, Rosy! :D

Always nice not to have to get up at 5 am to make sure everyone's taken care of before 7 am on The Last Day... ;->

Uwk
    who still needs 3 Frostfell Sweets Presents on Halls of Fate; if anyone needs anything there from:

8) a Candycane Frostfell Cube
    5) Doomfire Snowglobes
    3) Green Velvet Loot Sacks
    1) Mint Candy Crown of Death
    14) Petamorph Wands
    3) Tan Reindeer Plushie (wrong server; where were you guys on AB? :D)
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Do you still need 1 Tan Reindeer Plushie on AB? I think one of my alt army has 2 and I would trade you for a Cube. Let me know, I will write down today who has the extra 1.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I won't turn it down, and I do have extra Cubes. PM me. :)

Uwk
  8. Merriel Well-Known Member

Uwk, I can check my Halls of Fate characters and see if they have any of those presents from Santa Glug. I didn't do much collecting of gifts on them this Frostfell due to time constraints and so many accounts to cycle through, but they are just house touring characters and don't need them anyways.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks, Merriel! I did finally get everything I needed, mainly through a judicious combination of begging/borrowing/pleading ... and Broker purchases (I'm so ashamed...but I'd draw the line at paying 3+ figures of plat for each), but I'm still open to sharing anything anyone else also needs, within the limits of my overage. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.