Frostfell Bugs and Feedback 2013

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same thing! I have one of those in a house on Crushbone, that Cyliena was kind enough to give me. I LOVE those darn things. Wish I could generate my own! I'll probably be using any of the regular cloud mounts I have for those rainbows!
    Cyliena likes this.
  2. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Random thing that struck me as odd today. For Deepice Mystery, Jingle says we have to prioritize the lasting thaw potion. If we have to prioritize who gets it, why in the world would Queen Bunny NOT be the first person treated? (Not sure if Snarf or McScroogle would be at the bottom of the list...)
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

I wanted to say a fast thank you Kaitheel for the quick fixes and quick replies to issues we've found. =)
    Kaitheel, Lizabethan, Shmogre and 2 others like this.
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Innnnterestingggggg ... especially since the keys cannot be crafted inside that instance (they need the frostfell tables, not the normal tables that are found inside that cavern). Hmm . I'm going to percolate more .

{wanders off, bubbling and burbling}
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Deaby Member

My eyes took a double take on the rainbow clouds :D
  6. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

Iiiiii've got an idea! *hope I'm right!!*
  7. Deaby Member

I love the mountain walking up seeing the unicorns and butterflies. Wonderful job this year.
    Finora and Dendrelis like this.
  8. Chrissdae Active Member

I am standing at the Voyage through Norrath in Thurgadin Harbor, and there is a bucket of snowballs sitting directly underneath it. Not sure if that shouldn't be moved a bit.
    Kaitheel likes this.
  9. Cyliena Well-Known Member

For that matter, why do we even thaw out McScroogle? He's a jerk. :p
  10. Lera Well-Known Member

Because he has furniture?
    Kaitheel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hope you are too! Gonna share with the rest of the class (or on Zam)? :)

Uwk
  12. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Minor graphical item. The rainbow bridge that terminates on Candice's island protrudes below the bottom of the island, and is visible from quite a distance. I just ran across the zone wondering what that strange rainbow patch was. Chasing the rainbow :)
  13. Alenna Well-Known Member

I wonder if you are thinking what I"m thinking?

there is a icey keep type zone that is open year round in Frostfang sea.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

For level 90+? :-/

And here I thought Kaitheel just didn't like the rest of us... X-P

Uwk
    who hopes that the location/identity of the fuel vendor who sells the initial Keys is announced, or at least that the eventual resulting acquired Frostfell Crafting Stations can be Brokered... :-|
  15. Lera Well-Known Member

If we can't have the rainbow slide back, can the rainbow without the slide be put back? There really needs to be some sort of ramp there - the snow stairs are too far away, and I'm used to not using them after all these years of Frostfell.
  16. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Isn't Icey Keep based on Permafrost in Everfrost? 40ish heroic instance? Or are you thinking of a different zone?

Edit: Speaking of Icy....has anything unusual been added to the Gigglegibber's zone under the docks in EL? They have crafters there that you have to teach things to doing one of the quests. (Like how to make fake gold coins :confused:)
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"40ish"? Cool! :D

Uwk
  18. Deaby Member

Festive Pine Garland - 1g,20s ------- Requires the achievement "frostfell feast delights" to be completed.
    Festive Pine Swag - 1g,20s -------- Requires the achievement "Handcrafted gifts to give" to be completed.
    Am I missing something which items are needed to be crafted in order to be able to purchase from vender. Maybe I missed this in other posts. :D
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There have been other holiday quests before where you couldn't get a certain thing without accomplishing a crafting list before, but it always annoyed me that we'd have to pay for the reward, too. Granted, I haven't done it yet, but I think what's going on is that you'll probably be rewarded with one, but if you want more, you'll have to get 'em from the merchant, but you can only get the chance to buy extras by doing the achievement. :-/

I think. :-/

Uwk
  20. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Deaby, hit your achievements tab, and look in the World Events section for the Frostfell achievements ... there are three sets of Frostfell crafting achievements, each of which lists and tracks which items you have to craft.

Dulciena and others. We've run through every Frostfell instance with keys in hand, including both of the ones in EL and not found anything new and interesting. I suspect that many of us who are actually over on Test testing this stuff are finally at the point where we're waiting on the patch for the needed clue because we're lost for inspiration. (Just for the record, do you know how much I *loathe* trying to get to the fog in the Icy Keep heroic instance? My manual dexterity isn't what it used to be, so I ate a couple deaths trying to walk that misshapen ledge to get around the ice wall, but yes, even up where the fog is snagged, and every nook and cranny around it was checked. :D)

I, personally, have not been to the instance in Frostfang Sea. No way for my 92 warden to solo it, so I'm not tackling that long shot unless the clue sends us there. Kaitheel may be sweetly devious, but he isn't cruel. :D
    Deaby and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.