Frostfell Bugs and Feedback 2013

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

I noticed on live last week that my new channeler there could not wear the pepermint crown from the race.
    Could someone check and make sure that all the Frostfell cosmetics can be worn by channelers?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

I'm glad to hear that you're making some head way with it! I will say that everything is active on Test. Keep looking!

~ Kaitheel
  3. Lera Well-Known Member

Is there a reason why the gold shiny bauble is not on the merchant for 1 token? The other four baubles are, but not that one.
    Kaitheel likes this.
  4. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Open up beta so I can copy a level 90 crafter and sure.
    Kaitheel likes this.
  5. Alenna Well-Known Member

+ one on this please.
  6. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Well someone commissioned the items for several of us lower crafting newbs but no one has figured anything out still.
    Kaitheel likes this.
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

A Cheery Key - recipe says it uses geocraft, but jewelcrafting events are occurring. Cannot counter events
    A Festive key - recipe says it uses geocraft, but woodworking events are occurring. Cannot counter events
    A Merry Key - recipe says it uses geocraft, but tailoring events are occurring. Cannot counter events.

All three also list the nonexistant frostffell workbench instead of the frostfell woodworking table (they combine on the woodworking table, but cite the wrong equipment)
    Kaitheel likes this.
  8. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

No leather or chain FF gear with wisdom on it?
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Is there any way those of us below level 90 can participate in this?

Uwk
  10. Kaitheel Developer

Cyliena had your answer 3 posts above yours.

~ Kaitheel
    Cyliena likes this.
  11. Kaitheel Developer

Clearly, something here needs a little more work. Yeesh!

~ Kaitheel
    Cyliena likes this.
  12. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Uhoh, the poor gambling goblin has been squashed by a tree! He will be missed! /loc 81.13, -4.09, -1187.39

[IMG]
    Kaitheel likes this.
  13. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

[IMG]Hot Holiday corner is underway:) Things are sure looking good and can't wait for all the bugs to be squashed:) Rainbow is sooo sooo sooo beautiful:) Thanks:)
    Deveryn, Finora and Cyliena like this.
  14. Kaitheel Developer

That's easy to explain! I put the wrong baubles on the merchant. All of the shiny baubles are still available via crafting. There's little reason to have them on the merchant. I had intended to put the glass baubles, which are not available any longer, on the merchant. Thank you for pointing this out!

~ Kaitheel
  15. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Odd...I'm seeing him happy and unsquished at /loc 89, -3, -1171. Logged in to check because he was looking healthy earlier this afternoon, too.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyliena like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That will be cool! I do like the inclusion of the old dailies on the merchants. Thanks! :)

Uwk
    Kaitheel likes this.
  17. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Merry Mischief - reporting in as requested, with a level 92 warden. The gingerbread pet was pretty superfluous at that level :)

The Tale of the Gigglegibber Grump - "a sack of coal" is glowing in McScroogle's bedroom (a holdover from the old Frostfell Fanatic). Is it intentional? :D

The Tale of the Gigglegibber Grump - the level 92 version of the future instance is now beyond insane. The avatar and his abilities are massively underpowered for the strength of the mobs. Dead warden.
    Kaitheel likes this.
  18. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Rainbow is gorgeous! And know what makes it look even better?

[IMG]

Prismatic Cloud mounts converted to house items! (there's two of them in this screenshot.)

However, those are a FF 2011 item and only available via /claim. So... I'm making an offer. If anyone on Test wants Prismatic Cloud house items, either send me a conversation here or send an in-game mail to Aylrin on Test. To the best of my ability, I will fill orders first-come, first served. Free. My Frostfell gift to everyone.

I'll need the name of the character they're for, how many you want (max 4 please), and the name/address of the house you want them in. Please give trustee access to the house to either Aylrin (good cities) or Khessa (evil cities). Clouds will be placed just inside the entrance, so you can see when they're delivered. Since the clouds are no-trade, please make sure the delivery address I have is the one you want them in.

Merry Frostfell!
  19. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Ah maybe it was just his board and I overlooked him... still an issue either way :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.
  20. Kaitheel Developer

I submitted the following changes for the event. I am not sure when they'll make it to Test, of course, but they should be included in the update notes when they arrive. This is by no means the extent of the issues that I intend to resolve, but just what I could do so far.
    • A Frostfell Favor - The mobs in The Future are now fightable above level 89.
    • The gingerbread plushies now have an appropriate description.
    • Frostfell Fanatic - Feelin' GIfty is no longer required for this achievement.
    • Frostfell Fanatic - All versions of "A Gigglegibber's Work is Never Done" now properly update the achievement.
    • Ginneldarf Gigglegibber, within Permafrost Crypt: Decorating Retribution, is the only Frostfell Fuel Merchant selling the 3 key recipes. A clue has also been added in-game.
    • Giggawat and Garsleblat in Frostfell Wonderland Village now sell the glass baubles instead of the shiny baubles.
    • The Peppermint Candy Crown can now be equipped by Channelers.
    All of your reports and feedback are appreciated!

~ Kaitheel
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.