Frostfell Bugs and Feedback 2013

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deaby Member

I hope that the present spawn often. DO you know how hard harvesting will get. Its hard enough just trying to find certain items
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

See.. I felt the same way about the pink Meatbeast warder that a LOT of us beastlords wanted too. Yeah, it was challenging to find. Then, when I could finally get one, I was ecstatic! It took some doing, but I DID it! (with the help of my BF.. then we had to get him one!) In the end, I think almost everyone that really wanted one, and was willing to put forth the effort, got one. Frostfell runs for a month-ish. There should be quite a bit of time to get them. That, and, if you have the advanced harvesting pony, it's easier to get mats. So less harvest time for those of us that have those= more time to look for the tables. Hopefully, people will work together a little, and maybe not be spawn hogs.

Hey.. one can hope.. right?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Deaby like this.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Oh frabjous day! Callooh, callay! That will make it way, way easier. We've had times where folks are stuck for hours because we've not been able to find the spot where the durn thing spawned, and being able to use the track harvestable skill, or the gnomish divining rod, will be a godsend.

For everyone else, respawn on these seems to be fast ... when we know where to look. We had one in DLW spawn within a minute, or so it seemed, after we harvested one from another spot. With the addition of tracking, and folks working together to share known spawn points, folks should be easily able to get these during the holiday. The first day or two will still be crazed, regardless (we seem to be a rather OCD lot), but it will be much less frustrating.

Kaitheel? Will the chests stop spawning once the event is over? Or are folks ok as long as they can get keys?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Feara and Finora like this.
  4. Finora Well-Known Member

Oh thank you so much. I'm sure the tracking will make it a little less tedious. I went round and round and round Antonica today checking every nook & cranny I could find and had yet to find a chest there even checking the already reported spawnspots.
  5. Kaitheel Developer

Nope. They are part of the Frostfell content. Get 'em before they're gone!

~ Kaitheel
  6. Kaitheel Developer

There were a few spawn points that I found yesterday that needed adjusting, too.

~ Kaitheel
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Finora like this.
  7. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

Thank you Kaitheel!! <3
  8. Mophia Active Member

There was one in CL that was on top of the wall by Maulic's Stronghold, if you can't fly, it's unreachable. I assume that that was unintended, and that these were all meant to be reachable by those without flying mounts.

My level 22 channeller got her 3 workstations, she's level 20 crafter as well, so she will be a very popular girl now with the rest of my alts on test.
  9. Mophia Active Member

Will the once a year quests be reset on test when Frostfell goes live? If so great as one of mine has got locked out of achievement by the fact Merry Mischief reset itself, and that's a once a year quest. Otherwise she's blocked until next Frostfell. From other comments, there's a few other testers this has happened to on the once a year quests.
  10. Kaitheel Developer

I changed it yesterday. I went through ALL spawn points yesterday.

~ Kaitheel
  11. Kaitheel Developer

No, there's no way to do that. Hence, why I have already extended the event on Test in hopes to give you enough time for those quests to be re-doable. (They're not really once a year quests! They have a cool down timer that is at 5 weeks.)

~ Kaitheel
    Niami DenMother and Finora like this.
  12. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, I've made another change ... and it is rather important! It is not on Test, yet. I don't know when it will be on Test. It should be listed in the update notes when it is on Test.
    • A Deepice Mystery - The mysterious ice creatures are now intent on fighting the player that approached them first.
    ~ Kaitheel
    poldira and Finora like this.
  13. poldira New Member

I would love to be able to ice skate like a couple of the NPC's do. I've tried some emotes while moving and it just stops me instead.
  14. poldira New Member

Thank you, Kaitheel!

15. Lera Well-Known Member

Eeep! How did I not know that? Put it back! :)
  16. Deaby Member

Not sure if its a bug or not but the arrow on the map when you in Elfin Wonderland doesn't sure up it hard trying to figure out which direction you are going in
  17. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

And just how many would that be? :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Alenna like this.
  18. Deaby Member

Done it twice so far still does not update
  19. Deaby Member

-- which plushie
  20. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

The Frost Fae Drake Plushie that's supposed to be a reward option for Deepice Mystery.

Haven't seen it in the actual update notes yet, so I'm holding off doing Deepice Mystery on my one character who hasn't yet.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.