Frost - Sleepers Tomb Heroic: Forgotten Catacombs bugged

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Neon, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Neon New Member

The name "Frost" in ST forgotten catacombs is bugged and unkillable. I tried several times, killing every pillar as they spawned, and sometimes I got a message he lost combat effectiveness. Other times I received no message and apparently it requires all four to be successful.

I am not going to waste my time trying to figure it out. And also please don't post things to get around the bug, only help confirm and get it fixed.

This zone is still a wreck BTW. Almost everyone I know avoids it, some people for the life of them can not do the statues and get them to break. Also those stupid stupid stupid golems that revive, become untargetable for like an eternity are still in the zone for some ungodly psychotic reason (i hate those things).

Now back to playing LoL, let me know when I can finish this zone again on a non raid time to finish the quest line for all my alts (doing multiple chars at once, don't want to do the solo several times). I say this only because i saw an older post stating how it was broken and yet has not been fixed yet so I am not going to hold my breath.
  2. Ynnek Well-Known Member

Something, under some circumstances, breaks the script. Some groups have no problems. Some groups, the pillars die without stripping the connected buff, and he's unkillable.

And we have tried combination after combination to narrow it down, with no results. We have had classes drop, players sit on their hands, etc... and in the end have no useful conclusions regarding what class, ability, pet, position, etc.... triggers the problem. I have a couple of remaining theories, but have not been back recently to test them. (Frost doesn't cheese me off that much, as I can work around the bug - but the gargoyle statue is just so unnecessary in it's tediousness, that I avoid the entire zone).

Maybe will take another swing at it to refresh my memory...
  3. Snowhaze Active Member

The only time I had any issues in this zone was the first time through trying to figure out the scripts, which I thought were fun and challenging.

Because you get 2 chests at the end, I have rerun this zone the most times out of all the other advanced solo instances and have never had a problem with the Frost script, many times bringing him down after killing just one pillar. The respawning golems are annoying, so I just run past most of them at the top and let them reset.
  4. Ynnek Well-Known Member

Well, yah, but we're talking about the heroic instance, which works differently... ;)
  5. Snowhaze Active Member

Oops sorry I missed that, carry on :)