From Qeynos to Commonlands?

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Maravissi, Jul 15, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Maravissi Guest

I just hit level 20 with my Ranger and I got a quest in Qeynos Harbor that tells me to go to the Commonlands. How do I get there?
  2. ARCHIVED-Supernova17 Guest

That is probably the Betrayal quest, and unless you want to go live in Freeport and become an Assassin, you might want to delete that quest.

But if you wanted to, you go from Antonica to Thundering Steppes (there is a griffon tower and right beside it, a path leading up into the mountains where you'll find the gate to Thundering Steppes). When you enter the Thundering Steppes, you pretty much go straight past a tower, a pit of gnolls and down a path through the hills and when you reach the end, on the left will be the Thundering Steppes docks.

At the docks is a clickable bell that will take you to Nektulos Forest. You leave the docks in Nektulos Forest, head straight and follow the hidden beach path into the forest. When you reach the end of the path, turn right and just head in that direction till you find the river, and then follow it downstream and you'll eventually end up at the bridge the connects to the Commonlands gate.

Or...if you have the Kingdom of Sky expansion, you can go to the Spire in Antonica (just above Windstalker village on a cliff) and teleport up to the Tenebrous Tangle, click on the spire portal and you can port down to either Antonica or Commonlands.

There's some good maps here that can point you on your way if you decide to do the Betrayl Quest.

http://eq2.gamepressure.com/