Froak! (or: the Guk Guide Gazette)

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Tallann, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Tallann Senior Guide

Eep! Hello, my fellow Guksters!

Sorry for the delay in getting an official thread started for the Guk server; I had to wait for my account to get set up, and after that happened, I didn't have anything to report...until now.

I'll try to report what I can, but as some of you know from the old thread on the previous set of forums, we're unfortunately not always able to give advanced notice for various reasons (such as "real life" limitations), so be sure to keep your eyes peeled while you're in Norrath -- you never know when we might show up, and I can assure you, even if this thread happens to appear inactive from time to time, we're still around every single week.

Finally, if you're interested in joining the Guide program, I thought that it might be handy to have the link right at the top of this thread, so here it is.

- Tallann
  2. Tallann Senior Guide

On Wednesday, December 26th, at approximately 4:00 p.m. PST / 7:00 p.m. EST, in the Frostfell Wonderland Village...a bearded being will be looking for people who are willing to help him cheer up a distraught friend.

- Tallann

Eep! The boring disclaimers! Please note: All times/dates are subject to change, due to that pesky evildoer known as Real Life™, as all Guides are simply volunteers, and they are just as susceptible to unforeseen circumstances as anyone else. If an event is rescheduled (or cancelled), I will try to keep you posted on the new dates/times, but unfortunately, that won't always be possible. I sincerely apologize in advance to anyone who feels that their time has been wasted as the result of an unexpectedly-cancelled or delayed quest, and I hope that it won't tarnish your enjoyment of future events.

Additionally, one never knows when a Guide of Guk might suddenly be bitten by the Inspiration bug, or the Unexpected Spare Time bug, and decide that they just have to host an event NOW!, so you should always be on the lookout for strange rumblings, especially in the special frequency "Level 1-9" channel that many of you listen to.