Fright Night at Storm Hedge on Permafrost Oct. 18 from 9-11pm EST

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Glenorian, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Glenorian Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    This is a player run event. I realize that another event is happening on Guk on the same date. This was the best night that would work for myself and my volunteers. I will likely run this event the following weekend as well if there is enough interest. Here is a sneak preview of the abandoned house:
    [IMG]
    I am hoping to take some good screenshots of great costumes during the event that I can post to the forums afterward :) Hope you can make it!
    Kat1 and Graithan like this.
  2. Glenorian Well-Known Member

We had a great event tonight! Everyone had a lot of fun and we received some wonderful compliments. Thank you to my volunteers Bettykroaker (who makes a great spider), Kattt (the best zombie ever), Samail (another great zombie), Wendie our beloved gargoyle, and Brigat who was able to help on short notice. I made sure to take a screenshot of one of our attendees (with her permission). She is at the tower party:
    [IMG]
    We will try and gather some people next weekend to host another event. If we can get at least 4 we'll post a sign.

Thank you to everyone that attended! I will post some screenshot of the home in the homeshow forums here: https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2...rm-hedge-on-permafrost-oct-18-9pm-est.552218/
    Kat1 and BettyKroaker like this.
  3. BettyKroaker Well-Known Member

Oh what fun we had~! So many people came through I lost count and everyone that visited had some kind of costume on which was such a great show of support and so much fun to see~! Thank you to all that came to the event~!
    Glenorian, you did a fantastic job on your place with surprises around every corner and it showed in the compliments everyone made :) All the volunteers played their part just fantastic~! So many laughs, so many smiles and lots of fright~!
    You put so much effort into the event ~ huge froggie high five~! And another huge froggie high five to Kattt, Samail, Wendie and Brigrat we made a great team :D
    What a fun night~!!

.......I urge everyone to visit ~ it's rumored that some of the residents may still be wandering around...muahhhhaahahaaaa
    Kat1 and Glenorian like this.
  4. Kat1 Active Member

I had a Blast ! Thank You for including me Glenorian :) I know i am new to a lot of things and had to ask a ton of questions sorry about that but i had not laughed that hard in a good while lol. I really had to laugh when a zombie would ask for brains and i received Candy HaHa ! that was really funny . I am glad it was such a success after all the hard work and it was a new learning experience for me also . :D
    Glenorian likes this.