Freeport News

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Encanto, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Squeecha Senior Guide

For those with nothing to do this evening, you'll find the Aether Races will be returning to the Thundering Steppes around 5PM PST for a couple of hours.

Get in your racing, and maybe even chates with the Gnomes that tend to be in the area. Have a chat and a swig of drink with them.
  2. Squeecha Senior Guide

or chats, even
  3. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Does this offer the purple version of the disc? I'm PRETTY sure that's the GM version that offers purple, and guides is green, but thought I'd ask. Ame needs purple! Though I'd ocme and chat regardless!
  4. Encanto Senior Guide

A couple of dwarfs with an obsession for axes will be in The Butcherblock Mountains near the Greater Faydark Griffon Station on Thursday, April 18th at 5:00 PM Pacific (8:00 PM Eastern) and may need some help!
  5. Squeecha Senior Guide

If you gets one from this track, it'll likely bes the green one. I can't recalls which gives the purple and gold ones, but it isn't from the Guides.
  6. Encanto Senior Guide

Late notice, but...

Rumor has that some Gnome Pirates will be looking for some Crash Dummies... er um, Test Pilots tonight for the Aether Races in Thundering Steppes! They should arrive around 5:30 PM Pacific (8:30 PM Eastern) tonight (Tuesday, April 16th).
  7. Encanto Senior Guide

Rumor has it that a crafty Gnome who likes to play games will be in Nektulos Forest on Saturday, April 20th at 2:00 PM Pacific (5:00 PM Eastern). Come and see if you can outwit them!
  8. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

Well I got a couple of purple ones from the gnome at the Antonica Aether race on the second/third of april that was advertised in this thread?
    And green is one of the standard colors that you can choose for running the race 5 times.
  9. Squeecha Senior Guide

Different things.
    I was talking about this particular track. There are three versions of it, only one of which is generated by Guides. Each type gives a different racer.
  10. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think the purple one is gm's. I get it confused casue the festival races are purple Enterprises and then the discy one for guides is green.Not that I"m anti-green, I'm just pro-purple.
  11. Squeecha Senior Guide

12. Penthesalea Guide

I hear there will be a baking contest in Kelethin near the ramp to the green gnoll on April 24th (wed) at 6pm Pacific ( 9PM Eastern). Anyone care to compete?
  13. Encanto Senior Guide

Rumor has it that a pair of Arasai are going to need a little help in the Darklight Wood on Thursday, April 25th at 5:00 PM Pacific (8:00 PM Eastern). Come and see if you can be of assistance!
  14. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

A Gnoll? In Kelethin?
    (Ob Monty Python - "A tiger? In Africa?"):rolleyes:
    Kinda far from home isn't it?
    And green to boot, must have been hitting the Blackburrow Stout too heavily. :p
  15. Squeecha Senior Guide

Hey, nobody ever said the Guides was good spellers..... ;)
  16. Penthesalea Guide

OK so my spell checker is broken...AGAIN:p The green knoll. the contest will be by the green knoll LOL
  17. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I"m glad cause a green gnoll barfking all around the contest area doesn't make for good cookig...or eating...
  18. Corea Guide

Wednesday April 24th @ 7:00 p.m

A very sad Froglock will be seeking assistance in the Tenebrous Tangle on this evening.

*Please note that the times listed are Pacific and although we guides try to do our best, sometimes that real life thing gets in the way*
  19. Penthesalea Guide

I am sorry to say that our little baker has come down with the flu and is restricted to bed. So she has to cancel the baking contest for this evening. She promises to re-schedule it as soon as she is back on her feet!
  20. Encanto Senior Guide

Rumor has it that a seer will be at the Butcherblock Docks on Wednesday, May 1st at 5:00 PM Pacific (8:00 PM Eastern)! Come and hear what visions this mysterious person has seen about you!