Freeport News

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Encanto, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Mystfit Well-Known Member

COnsidering the amount of ale I personally drank, I guess I better come help!
  2. Corea Guide

Tonight, Wednesday March 27 @ 7:00 p.m

A hunter in need of some skillful help will be looking for some assistance on the docks in the Isle of Mara.

*Please note that the times listed are Pacific and although we guides try to do our best, sometimes that real life thing gets in the way*
  3. Mystfit Well-Known Member

So, the fact that I"m standing in BBM tonight means I can't read, right? Cause rthe event was yesterday....drat, I wanted to help!
  4. Squeecha Senior Guide

5. Mystfit Well-Known Member

OK, clearly I need a better system as here was another one I wanted to do and forgot about and got lucky soley cause an alt was screaming across CL looking for a pink Meatbeast. Thanks goodness I found you guys as I know this is a hard one to run as it requires multiple people. Besides being one I've wanted to do, it was fun as always!
  6. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I'm in EL at 1:30. How am I doing :)
  7. Squeecha Senior Guide

Hmm.. I dunnos how IS you doing?
  8. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Well, I thought the forutne telling was today.
    Got zone wrong, day wrong..so I say..badly :)
  9. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Ok, now you guys are messing with me ;)
    That fortune telling message is missing...!!! I cane over to make sure I had the right day today and it's disappeared...or maybe it was never there to begin with.....
  10. Squeecha Senior Guide

This evening around 5 PST, if you is a speed lover, come checks out the Gnomie near the Aether Race Referee in Antonica. Maybe you cans do a good enough time and wins a prize or something (or at least brags real good about how you dids). And if nots.. they may at least has sammiches.
  11. Squeecha Senior Guide

There is no post here.. this isn't the fortune teller you're looking for.......:cool:
  12. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

Yay!
    I've wanted one of those special purple C.R.A.S.H. pads since I first heard about them, thanks!
    Even better, I just discovered that they work as appearance for flying mounts.
    Mystfit likes this.
  13. Squeecha Senior Guide

We is glad to hears that! :D
  14. Nitestar Member

Anything happening this weekend?
  15. Kattt Well-Known Member

A bunch of us were doing the "Neon Lights" quest when the server crashes happened (this evening) today. But during that time, the guide disappeared. Did not even get time to turn in the quest. I had finished gathering the supplies, and other guildies etc. were on their way. Are we going to get the opportunity to finish this up/others to do it? =)
    My quest is still open, completed, and waiting to be handed in.
  16. Encanto Senior Guide

Hello Kattt!

Server crashes tend to cause things like this to happen. The next time you see this curious little gnome who loves lights so much, you can turn your supplies into him/her.

Rumor has it... that he might have fallen into a time warp and will reappear one week later someplace else. Look for this gnome on Friday, April 12th at 5:00 PM Pacific on the docks in Frostfang Sea (near the teleportation globe)! ;)
  17. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I wasn't online for the great sever crash of...yesterday :)
    Can I come play anyway and start the quest from scratch? I'll be very well behaved, I promise! That one is on my need for quest count AND need for quest item list :)
  18. Encanto Senior Guide

Absolutely! I think that poor gnome needs all the help he can get! :)
  19. Encanto Senior Guide

Some more rumors for you all...

A curious visitor said he was on his way to Qeynos Province District and will arrive Monday, Apr 8, 2013 06:00 PM Pacific (9:00 PM Eastern).

A dwarf with a real problem is headed to the Qeynos Capitol District on Thursday, Apr 11, 2013 06:00 PM Pacific (9:00 PM Eastern)!

Standard disclaimer: Please remember that these events are put on by Volunteer Guides and are players just like you. Sometimes RL happens and they don't make it or may arrive late. Also remember that the actors do not respond to /tell.

Have fun! :)
  20. Encanto Senior Guide

Rumor has it that a curious Coldain is needing some brave adventurers to do some very dangerous work! Are you up for the challenge? If so, then find this valiant warrior in Eastern Wastes near the entrance to Outer Kael at 6:00 PM Pacific (9:00 PM Eastern) on Monday, April 15th!