Freeport News

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Encanto, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Well, don't get me wrong, I can monopolize just as well as the next guy given enough leash to hang myself, but I do TRY to behave ;)
  2. Squeecha Senior Guide

Yes, yes it does, Rael.

And it doesn't always take a long conversation. In some cases, the best roleplayer during a quest has been the one that's just talked about the weather or their raid. Especially after others just want to say "Hail" and run.
  3. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Yes! Often part of the guide quest is the roleplaying afterwards. Like the axe quest one, and the fashionable snowperson one. If a quest seems to autocomplete, it is always a good idea to return to the guide and tell him/her about it. The dwarf in Butcherblock is usually concerned about Kaladim for example. (Hint. ;))
  4. Sweetpetunia Guide

On March 2nd around 12:25 pm, that is pacific time folks, hang around Frostfang Sea and you will hear someone seeking your help. Please help out if you can.

Remember Time is Pacific time and that though we all try to do what we say when we say, sometimes that monster RL steps in and gets in the way. Have a great night
  5. Bulletpunch New Member

hello all, bulletpunch here, was just wondering if on 3/16/13 it would be possible to host an in game wedding?! the only catch is that it will be a surprise wedding for my soon to be wife, please let me know if this is possible as i have heard rumor of such things happening. i am in game everynight can find me on bulletpunch/bulletzero/tuffnut. Thank you very much for reading the above.
  6. Encanto Senior Guide

Something smells good in the Qeynos Province District! Come on over and see what it is on Saturday, March 9th at 5:00 PM Pacific (8:00 PM Eastern)!
  7. Squeecha Senior Guide

It must be time for Dwarfies to drinks. Brewday is here, and I hears tell there's a Dwarf going from town to town looking for every bar he cans find.

This evening (3/7) at around 5 Pacific, he'll bes getting to Qeynos. He's lookings for folks who can show him where all the drinking establishments in town is. And he's been known to buy rounds......

So how many bars can you find.. or better yet, how many can you drinks your way through....
  8. Mystfit Well-Known Member

So, I took the call to arms seriously. Here was the list I collected for tonight until I found out it was Qeynos only bar hopping :)
    Kayben Eatny in South Qeynos
    Birney Abbot in Qeynos Harbor
    Quigley in Antonica
    Eurkon Al'ouz in Gorowyn, in Timorous Deep
    Turluk Qukila in Teren's Grasp, in Kylong Plains
    Rasputin Zacani in the Village of Somborn, in the Loping Plains,
    Lentak in Grobb, in the Moors of Ykesha, at
    Ranik Calman in East Freeport,
    Remell T'Gyreius in Neriak,
    Kelethin - bartender at the bar near the center of the town, not the one to the west
    Kunzar Jungle - Outer Sebilis at -
    Rivervale - The bartender in tree stump
    South Freeport - Bar
    West Freeport: The inn near the epic guard
    Halldor Brewbeard, Thurgadin Harbor’s Bartender
    docks BBM Bellenda Drunkdrinker
    Isle of Mara Darwan Grogsyllr
    WIndstalker Village

That was as far as I got!
  9. Squeecha Senior Guide

10. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Yes, it was a good turn out and Q had many more bars then I expected. I didn't have the nerve to ask him if he had any Tumpy's Tonic in his stash. It almsot seemed an insult since his family's brand seemed so wonderful!
  11. Encanto Senior Guide

There is a rumor that there will be quite a culinary experience on Saturday, March 16th at 1:00 PM Pacific (4:00 PM Eastern) at the docks in Freeport!
  12. Squeecha Senior Guide

Hmms.. well it seems that Dwarfie liked the drinkers and drinkings in Qeynos. Tomorrow, the 20th, at 5 PM Pacific he is plannings to has a whole drinking contest over near the harbor area.

If you likes ale, you should attends.. it may bes a tonic for the soul.
  13. Mystfit Well-Known Member

/gasp...sets 12 alarms so she doesn't forget!!!
  14. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Squeeeeeeeeee! My museum is happy, *I* have a hangover.

[IMG]
  15. Morg Well-Known Member

I loved the culinary experience in Freeport! Was absolutely the best time! I will have to get a book to write down my Faeberry muffin recipe :) a nice desert for the gnome burger meal :)
  16. Encanto Senior Guide

We're glad you liked it, Morg! Our chef said she got some really good recipies! :)
  17. Encanto Senior Guide

I heard a rumor that next week (Friday, March 29th at 6:00 PM Pacific/9:00 PM Eastern) a few hired hands will be needed in the Commonlands. Recruiting will be at the docks!
  18. Morg Well-Known Member

I thoroughly enjoy the guides and wanted to say thank you to them all :) Was quite fun!
  19. Encanto Senior Guide

I'll pass your comments on to the team. Thank you, Morg!
  20. Squeecha Senior Guide

It seems that all the Brewday festivities quite depleted supplies for the Irongut clan. One of their number will be in the Butcherblock area this evening around 5 Pacific time looking for a little help in restocking.