Freeport News

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Encanto, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Encanto Senior Guide

Correction to the above post... the snow creature will be at the docks in Everfrost (not Butcherblock) on 12/26/2012 @ 11:00 AM Pacific (2:00 PM Eastern). :)
  2. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Sorry I missed you curious snow creature. I completely neglected to check this thread for updates. I have punished myself severely and will await another visit!
  3. Encanto Senior Guide

Rumor has it that an Othmir fisherman is making a long journey to Antonica and will arrive at 11:00 AM Pacific (2:00 PM Eastern) on Sunday, December 30th! Stop by and see if you can help out!
  4. Encanto Senior Guide

Rumor has it that those crazy Gnome Pirates are going to need some CRASH Dummies for their infernal contraptions in the Thundering Steppes from Noon until 2:00 PM Pacific (3:00 - 5:00 PM Eastern) on 12/30/2012!
  5. Sweetpetunia Guide

I heard that someone will be wandering around with some gifts on the 4th around 4pm pacific.

Please note that the times listed are Pacific and although we guides try to do our best, sometimes that real life thing gets in the way
  6. Arcturys Member

Any chance we'll be getting another opportunity to help out Giggily and Aimee this Frostfell?
  7. Corea Guide

Wednesday , January 16th @ 6:15 p.m ~

A very distraught hunter will be in need of some skillful help on the Village of Shin (Isle of Mara docks), this night.

*Please note that the times listed are Pacific and although we guides try to do our best, sometimes that real life thing gets in the way*
  8. Morg Well-Known Member

At some point this year can we please get the Glow as Brightly and Fairy Lantern quests back in Darklight woods? They seem to get forgotten about quite often.
  9. Mystfit Well-Known Member

The Fairy Lantern quest was run last week, I got a lantern and a pie!! I"d be happy to drop off a lantern at your house if you need one.
  10. Squeecha Senior Guide

Actually they gets run fairly often. But I'll pokes at a few folkses.
  11. Morg Well-Known Member

Yay!! I am so sorry I keep missing them then :( And I apologize for being rude, that was uncalled for.
    I have around 4 new characters that grew up in darklight woods and each would love the glowing bottle and fairy lantern!
    Thank you so much!
  12. Encanto Senior Guide

Rumor has it that at 11:00 AM Pacific (2:00 PM Eastern) today (Sunday, January 20th) that a dwarf with an axe obsession can be located at the Butcherblock docks and is in need of some assistance!
  13. Squeecha Senior Guide

For those looking to brighten things up, you might hang around the Neriak entrance in Darklight Wood around 5 PM PST this evening (1/22) to see if a Gnome in need can be helped.
  14. Morg Well-Known Member

Ahhhh!!!! Eeeeeeeee!! I missed it!! I am so sorry :( driving home from work at the time
  15. Squeecha Senior Guide

I'll sees if we can't arrange for one a bit later in the evening in a day or sos. :D
  16. Morg Well-Known Member

/BEAR HUGS Squeecha!!

Thank you so very much!
  17. Squeecha Senior Guide

Well, that Gnome had very very little luck yesterday, so he will be trying again on Thursday at 6 PM PST to see if a hour will make a difference. He should be around for a little bits as well for those who may not be able to show up right at 6.
  18. Thornrose Guide

Rumor has it that Halden the famous brewer's overworked brother will be looking for some help in Antonica around 8PM PT on Wednesday 1/10/13.

**All that stuff about RL sometimes getting in the way of rumored activities**
  19. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Oooo I wonder if he carries Tumpy's Tonic!
  20. Corea Guide

Wednesday January 30th @ 8 p.m
    (in about an hour)
    If you consider yourself to be a fisher person, you might like to be at the Butcher Block docks to assist an Othmir in need.

*Please note that the times listed are Pacific and although we guides try to do our best, sometimes that real life thing gets in the way*