Freeport Housing Leaderboards

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Morg, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Morg Well-Known Member

Went POOOF, the only ones that are there are ones that were PUT BACK on there after todays patch.
    No, I'm not the only one with this problem.

Default UI just so ya know
  2. Faeonara Well-Known Member

House leaderboards on Freeport server are still missing all homes listed prior to patch yesterday .Will you be reinstating these homes or will we have to republish ?
  3. brokenshieldd Active Member

I was going to republish my house. But it says its all ready publish even those I cant see it on the boards. I hope you guys fix this on the Freeport server soon, Because this is effecting the whole server not just a few people.
  4. Morg Well-Known Member

Another thing to add:

The Guild Hall Portal to Housing is not working correctly AT ALL.

I tried to use it to port to My own home today and it told me rent was due, so I go out into the city and guess what? NO RENT WAS DUE.

If this is an INTENDED FEATURE of the new Housing leaderboards stuff, could you at least have the decency to tell us about it so that we can take it off the amenities placed in the guild hall?

If it isn't intended CAN YOU FIX IT?? When combined with the not so awesome awesomium_process.exe thing, it's getting really old closing that thing out everytime you are FORCED to switch to an alt to pay rent on a home you are a trustee of for alts.
    This also GREATLY IMPEEDS Decorators from being able to zone into homes they are being paid to decorate - especially if the person is of the opposite alignment.

This crap with the awe process has been going on for over a month. The leaderboards for a couple of days - Can you all fix this please? Like this week? Today? Tonight ?
  5. Sambril Well-Known Member

When I try to use the guild hall portal to housing I get an immediate crash - EQ2 client stopped working.
  6. Sambril Well-Known Member

This was due to my homebrew custom UI :oops: