[Freeport] Guide Events

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Squeecha, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Zzarl New Member

Oooo, I could have a LOT of fun with this reward at guild hall! This event gets a vote and a thumbs up from me!
    Faeonara likes this.
  2. Squeecha Senior Guide

To lets you know, we now has a permanent spot for this that won't get lost in the postings.

You can finds it at Freeport Guide Events
  3. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

But...but...that's still a SOE forum.

Eeew! You have to make a new account and new profile name and all to post there? WON'T BE HAPPENING. Sorry Squeecha, I have it bookmarked but I will not ever be posting there.

Edit: On the flip side, I could probably roll my perma-banned account there and they wouldn't know the difference...hrm. Bah, not worth the effort.

Edit2: it's not that they want you to make a new account, it's just they don't recognize THIS one. I logged on there and was prompted to choose a forum name...The forum is still sony, so... I'm just not going to bother making a new personality until the dust settles and there are daybreak forums.
  4. Terrius Well-Known Member

It could be worse, they could have forced you to create a reddit account and only post information on there! At least this way it's still SOE and chances are your forum handle isn't taken on the guide forums!