[Freeport] Guide Events

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Squeecha, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Squeecha Senior Guide

Planned Guide happenings for the server will be posted here.
    Wanderingbat, Dulcenia and Faeonara like this.
  2. Encanto Senior Guide

Just in case you need to check something, a direct link to the archived Freeport thread is provided for you here: Freeport News
    Wanderingbat and Faeonara like this.
  3. Penthesalea Guide

This note was just handed to me to pass along to you!
    I Crediius am here to challenge you once again! You think you can beat me this time? HA I say! Meet me in the Lesser Fadark near the Greater Faydark zone in line! When you say? Why on March 17th (Tues) at 5pm Pacific time!
    There you have it! Bring your level appropriate person and come join in the fun!
    *Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
  4. Sweetpetunia Guide

I did hear a whisper that tomorrow in Greater Faydark, about 2pm, there will be a lady in need of some assistance.

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
  5. Andura Guide

If you're out and about today 3/19/2015, there will be a researcher looking for assistance at 10:00 AM Pacific (1:00 PM Eastern) in the Frostfang Sea.

Faeonara and Wanderingbat like this.
  6. Faeonara Well-Known Member

I am going to have to check here more often ..missed the past two events but so very happy guide events are still happening for us all :) Will see if I can make it to next one .
    Wanderingbat likes this.
  7. Kristabella Well-Known Member

Any chance we can get Nebulous Newsies Quest any time soon? Pretty please!!!
  8. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

A fun quest with a VERY fun Clockwork Assassin reward is Techgnical Difficulties. I think it was Penthesalea running it the one time I did it...a couple of years ago. That one would be nice to see again, and could cause lots of fun in guild halls :D
  9. Terrius Well-Known Member

That looks amazing! My Gnome would be very excited to see this quest run!
  10. Kristabella Well-Known Member

Just wondering, is Freeport server for the most part dead? I am looking at Guide events on other servers, and they seem pretty active and ongoing, and nothing here, are we the forgotten?
  11. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

There was a guide quest in Butcherblock last night. Not all of the guide quests get announced in the forums.
  12. Squeecha Senior Guide

I'll ask them to try and post here more. However, sometimes these are done "last minute-ish" depending on folks' schedules.

For example, I might "plan" on doing one at a given time after work, and then get stuck in traffic on the way home. Then dinner, then "what do you mean it's my turn to do the dishes?". Then it's "Okay.. NOW I can do one." I might have planned to do one at 5 or so, but events conspire to make it not happen until a whole different time.
    Other folks might have weird work schedules so they don't know for sure when they'll be home, and they can't plan them too far ahead of time.
    Wanderingbat and Dulcenia like this.
  13. Sweetpetunia Guide

I heard that there MIGHT be a pirate near the races in Antonica tomorrow about 7pm pacific time.

I did hear that the newsies are still active and will return. is there a special time that is best for YOU ?

*As always please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
    Wanderingbat likes this.
  14. Sweetpetunia Guide

WELL it turns out that i was wrong on my date so this quest will NOT be done tonight. Sorry guys.
    Maybe i will choose another one hmmm what to do what to do. Will do something about 7:20 :)
  15. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Since no one else has piped up, I will. No need to apologize! You give your time to give us fun!! If life gets in the way, well we all know how that happens :D

Thank you for planning an event even if it did not work out!

Edit: "Will do something about 7:20 :)" is timestamped at 10:11 PM for me... so you were planning a breakfast club? (that could actually be really fun). Just wanted to point out the timestamp is all.
    Faeonara, Naramsin and Wanderingbat like this.
  16. Wanderingbat Active Member

Sorry I missed this post. I enjoy the events when I can get to them, Thank you for thinking of us and at least letting us know that.
    We do appreciate all of you.
    Dulcenia likes this.
  17. Sweetpetunia Guide

Well here i am again. Most guides do a quest once a week or so, not all are posted on here though so always listen just in case someone says that a guide quest is happening.

Now back to work

Turns out that i heard a fellow will be seeking some assistance in Kelethin at about 2pm Pacific time. For now enjoy yourselves kiddies :D

*As always please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
    Faeonara likes this.
  18. Andura Guide

I heard a rumor that today 4/14/2015 at 10:00 AM Pacific 1:00 PM Eastern there will be a Wood Elf in Halas looking for some assistance.

19. Epicose New Member

Dang how did I miss that.. I swear I been checking once a day... kicks self :p
  20. Kristabella Well-Known Member

If you are asking me, Any day of the week in the afternoon or early evening would be wonderful!! I was about to give up, and stopped checking for a bit, I am crossing my fingers, for this quest.

Thank you and all the other volunteers for such a wonderful job!!