Freeport Down?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Mourneuk, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Mourneuk New Member

my Freeport characters are missing from character select. Are there still issues?
  2. Pakhet Member

Seems Freeport and Naggy crashed about 2 minutes after servers came back up. Think people are still able to stay logged in, but don't log out if you can be on. *sigh*
  3. Mourneuk New Member

Thanks. my chars are back now so am happy.
  4. Thalador Active Member

AB just went boom
  5. Mourneuk New Member

yeah FP went boom again just now. You really would think that after 8 years and 8 expansions the ninth would be a smooth release.
  6. Littleharmonic New Member

Everfrost down
  7. Kryvak New Member

EF is down, was saying DOWN before and showing 3 toons, now it says LOCKED and shows all of them.
  8. Kryvak New Member

EF is back up.
  9. Pakhet Member

And FP went boom again lol
  10. Arcturys Member

Haven't been able to get into Freeport for half an hour now. I run the launchpad every few minutes and give it a try, but it always says the server is down (even though the server status page says it's been up all this time), or I get "The server could not find your character. Please exit and rerun the patcher."
  11. Vapur Member

Ditto Arc. I was in initially about 30 minutes ago, zoned into one of the Eidolon instances, then the game stopped responding. Attempting to log in throws same error and only shows four toons. I validated all game assets as a way to "rerun the patcher", but issue still persists.

But it's working now! BYE!
  12. TSR-SeanF Member

Freeport appears to be having some issues at the moment. We are working on them as we speak, however, so if you get disconnected please try again and it should be stable as soon as possible.
  13. Revjerp New Member

I was having the same issue. I can't choose a character from character select, however, if I choose the character from the launcher to log directly into that character, it works fine. If I log back out it goes to the character select, missing characters, and the ones that are found say FREEPORT (down). After a few minutes that goes away but selecting any character says it can't be found and to rerun the patcher.
  14. CowKiller Member

TSR zoneing on freeport is pointless u get stuck at recieving zone info then crash just to come back to missing toon /freeport server down

also broker lag is anoying beond words u can't buy any thing it never give u the item then your stuck in what ever zone ur in till u log out
  15. Revjerp New Member

Check that. Looks like it's resolved on my end now. Char select screen is back to normal for me now.
  16. Arcturys Member

Cool thanks, Sean. Will keep checking.

I tried both ways. At first I was able to log in using the launchpad character select, but then it would get to where it should start loading the zone, and instead loaded the character select and telling me again that the server was down (showing only four characters and the same "The server could not find your character. Please exit and rerun the patcher." message).