Freeport’s Fantastic Rumor Mill

Discussion in 'Guide Events' started by ARCHIVED-Naylie-DelANews, Dec 20, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Squeecha Guest

Rascal@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Next thing you know, you'll be asking for some weird Gnome to be hanging around Gnomeland Security again this evening tomorrow evening ( 8/10 ) at.. say, 5 PM............
  2. ARCHIVED-Tease Guest

Squeecha wrote:
    Oh noes, I not be asking for our noble guides to do thats. Tinkerfest is over I thoughts.
    Likes our guildes - not want to pesters thems to where they not like us me anymores. Is so neat having guides on our server, and we has the AWESOMEST GUIDES EVERS. <inserts extra cheese influences>

Uh oh... server coming down (again) in the afternoons??? Them hamsters got loose I bets!
  3. ARCHIVED-Tease Guest

Squeecha wrote:
    THANK YOU SQUEECHA for arranging this. You make me a HAPPY RATONGAs today. Haves a great weekends!

[IMG]
    Yidaki's Workshop
  4. ARCHIVED-Thornrose Guest

August 14, 2012
    Arasai have some pretty strange ideas, as we all know. There may be one hanging around Nektulos Forest around 6:15 PM PST. See what they need and there may have something... interesting... for you.
    An impatient Kerran will likely be pacing around the docks in the Thundering Steppes around 2:30PM PST. A demanding client is causing him to need the help of a few great hunters.
    August 17, 2012
    Ever find yourself without arrows just as you're about to go out hunting? You might find someone in the same position in the Thundering Steppes around 4PM PT.
    Be aware of two things, one all times are Pacific time zone, AND two though we do our best, sometimes that demon Real LifeTM can lay waste the best laid plans in Norrath.
  5. ARCHIVED-Thornrose Guest

Monday 8/20/12
    Got a brother who makes you do all the heavy work? Then you can sympathize with this poor dwarf moaning about his sore back in the Frostfang Sea about 5:30PM PT.
    A silly little Fae, hoping to throw a romantic feast for her darling, finds herself with plenty of decorations, but missing something else just as important around 9 PM PT in the Greater Faydark.
    Wednesday 8/22/12
    Help that other dwarf (you know the one who makes his brother do all the work) taste his brews in Freeport around 2:30PM PT. Maybe you could put in a good word for the one with the sore back.
    Thursday 8/23/12
    A henpecked Arasai who needs help? Yup. Come see for yourself in Darklight Woods about 5PM PT.
    Friday 8/24/12
    Are fungoid intelligent? Is there someone who cares?? Apparently... out in Frostfang Sea around 4PM PT.
    Be aware of two things, one all times are Pacific time zone, AND two though we do our best, sometimes that demon Real LifeTM can lay waste the best laid plans in Norrath.
  6. ARCHIVED-Thornrose Guest

Sunday August 26, 2012
    A slightly *gnutty * Gnome may be wandering around the Greater Faydark about 1 PM PT muttering something about lights. Don't be afraid to try and help him out. He probably isn't dangerous...
    Tuesday 8/28/12
    Apparently that person who cares about Fungoid intelligence didn't make it out on the 24th. They will be trying again to interest folks in helping them out with this project in Frostfang Sea around 4PM PT.
    A group of little dragons will be out looking to find folks to help them create a new story to impress their family in the Sinking Sands about 6PM PT.
    Thursday 8/30/12
    A hunt without arrows isn't going to be much of a hunt. Help out this poor hunter whose arrows have failed to arrive in Butcherblock Mountains, around 6PM PT.
    Friday 8/31/12
    Are you a romantic? This poor lovelorn gnome needs help finding the materials to make a gift for his ladylove. Assist him at 9AM PT in Antonica.
    Be aware of two things, one all times are Pacific time zone, AND two though we do our best, sometimes that demon Real LifeTMcan lay waste the best laid plans in Norrath.
  7. ARCHIVED-Mystfit Guest

Wow, I missed it again. I swear I checked that message and didn't see the drinking quest :( Tumpy's Tonic shall nevah be mine with this level of poor reading comprehension...!!!
  8. ARCHIVED-Thornrose Guest

Mystfit wrote:
    Never say nevah....
  9. ARCHIVED-Squeecha Guest

Tomorrow (8/30) at around 5 Pm Pacific time, those in the Withered Lands might keep an eye open for a Gnome seeking a bit of help with some lost research.
  10. ARCHIVED-Thornrose Guest

Thornrose wrote:
    And another update:
    Friday 8/31/12
    Another romantic - this one trying to make pie for her sweetie... but she's lost the ingredients! Help her out in Kelethin at 4PM PT.
  11. ARCHIVED-Thornrose Guest

Wednesday 9/5/12
    An impatient hunter will be seeking some help later today around 5PM PT in the Commonlands! Time is money! Help her out!

Be aware of two things, one all times are Pacific time zone, AND two though we do our best, sometimes that demon Real LifeTMcan lay waste the best laid plans in Norrath.
  12. ARCHIVED-Squeecha Guest

Tomorrow (9/6) at around 5 PM Pacific time, folks in the New Halas area with a mind to puzzles should keep an eye and ear open for a small fellow with a large assortment of mental challenges.
  13. ARCHIVED-Thornrose Guest

Monday 9/10/12
    An unhappy bard will be pacing around the docks in Antonica desperate for some help around 5PM PT.
    Tuesday 9/11/12
    Sometimes you just need a little help getting the supplies you need to go hunting. Keep an eye out for someone with that problem around 6:30PM PT on the Isle of Mara.
    Thursday 9/13/12
    Arasai have their own ideas about everything including beautiful house decorations. If you think you can help one of them bring their eh... unique creations to life... go to the Thundering Steppes around 8PM PT.
  14. ARCHIVED-Thornrose Guest

Wednesday 9/19/12
    If you happen to be in Antonica around 3:00PM PT, see if you can help out a dwarf with an ungrateful brother and a backache!

Thursday 9/20/12
    Ever run out of arrows right before that big hunting trip? Maybe you can assist someone who did around 5PM PT in the Moors of Ykesha.

Sunday 9/23/12
    Visit Butcher Block if you are willing to help a dwarf looking to find out more about the history of his people's favorite weapon, around 1:00AM PT. (Yes really AM)

Monday 9/24/12
    Experienced enough to hunt the Withered Lands? An inventor will be desperate for some assistance there around 4PM PT.

15. ARCHIVED-Squeecha Guest

Gnolls.. nasty thingies they are....
    And this evening (9/27) at around 5 PM Pacific time, a lady Pallydin will be in the Antonica area seekings those brave enough to does a little thinning of the Gnoll numbers in Blackburrow itself.
    Granted, this is to helps Qeynos, so normallys I wouldn't helps by letting everyone knows, but the Pallydin lady asked nice.. and gaves me cheese.
  16. ARCHIVED-Thornrose Guest

Tuesday 10/2/2012
    If you consider yourself a fisher-person, be in Antonica around 6:30PM PT. You never know who will be asking for your help.

Thursday 10/4/2012
    Small blue dwarves are bound to be a little... different. This one is researching something way past that. If you don't mind that, come to the Frostfang Sea around 3PM PT and help out.
    And talk about different, how many of you have lost a pet skeleton? Hey, even a necromancer needs help sometimes! Find this one in Greater Faydark around 6PM PT.
  17. ARCHIVED-Sweetpetunia Guest

Wednesday - OCT 3rd at 3pm pacific time. I hear there may be pirates around ... ARRRRRRR
    try to keep your ears open for more info
  18. ARCHIVED-Sweetpetunia Guest

FRIDAY, October 5th, i hear, that there will be an OCTOBERFEST party going on starting at 11:30 AM Pacific time. I PLAN on being there at that time and will be having dancing parties, Pillow Fights and other things. Lots of stuff is in there whether we are there or now so make sure to head to Sinking Sands as per THIS posting, http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=522735
    See you THERE :D
  19. ARCHIVED-Corea Guest

Tuesday, October 9th 6:30 p.m Pacific
    A gnome in search of more impressive lights will be in need of your help in Antonica!

**Please note that the times listed are PST and although we guides try to do our best, sometimes that Real Life thing gets in the way**
  20. ARCHIVED-Grombor1978 Guest

I just had to praise the Roleplay value of Sweetpetunia. This person did one HELL of a job and I hope they continue to be a guide in days, weeks, years to come. Great Job! Thank you.