freed goblin, unable to get daily/weekly to increase faction with Bloody Tooth

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Geroblue, Feb 11, 2024.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I'm confused. I need help.

I have freed the goblin. Placed the An Obulus Frontier Seedling in my prestige home. Nothing happens the next day.

I don't see A Gardening Goblin, just the Gathering Goblin in the Knowledge bit of the UI.

I now have 10,500 faction with the Bloody Tooth Clan Goblins. I need 20k to buy the recipes I want.

I must be missing something as I don't see daily and weekly quests from them.

This is the character on Maj'Dul.

https://u.eq2wire.com/tsreport/detail/2594179398712

thanks.
  2. Rattophaxe Well-Known Member

The faction missions are nothing to do with freeing the goblin. You have to complete the sigline.
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  3. Tkia Well-Known Member

If you've already done them once they won't be offered again for a week. Although the dailies are technically one a day they are set up so you can pick up all 7 at once so that you only have to wander over there once a week instead of every day. Each of them will refresh 7 days after last hand-in if you do them at different times. The weekly refreshes on Thursday mornings like all other weeklies. Until then you won't get much response from the NPC. I seem to remember it takes 2 lots of the faction quests to get what you need for the books. Go back Thursday and see what he has.

Can't help much with the garden and goblin as I prefer my goblin out harvesting so I've never done it. But I beleive the goblin is basically turned into a merc which may mean you need to go back to Twark to find him and hire him?
  4. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I haven't been offered, nor have I done, any daily nor the weekly quests.

The gardening goblin has shown up.
  5. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Did you work your way through the Twark TS line? The dailies/weeklies don't open up until you fully complete it.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Tkia Well-Known Member

Accoring to the posted link he's already completed the KA questline.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I got a small easy quest from the gardening goblin today. Faction went up. So, I just do it again in as few days, more faction.

Problem solved.
  8. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Well, as long as you're happy with that method of obtaining faction. I can't explain why the weeklies aren't available to you, but it still took me a little while to get up to max ally.
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

It does what I want. The nearby elf city is at around minus 30K faction.
  10. Geroblue Well-Known Member

And being a bit tired from the weather changes, I'll take what I can get.
  11. Solisnight Member

There was a recent'ish change that meant you could get the Gathering Goblin without doing the Tradeskill Quest series. Plus, Last time I ran the quests the faction quests seemed to have a reduced cooldown so that I wasn't relying on weekly's.

Have you run the entire Tradeskill line needed to open the daily's? As well as unlock The Starting Elf Quests in the Garden?

This would be Captain's Lament then The Entire Terror's of Thalumbra Tradeskill Quests, upto the point the Queen Punts you to the Beach Starting the Twark Line, You need to do the Twark Line, Collect the Elf Language !, Speak to the Elf in the Garden then Head to Danak and back, Run the Rescue, Be Given the Twark Totem... At this point the Daily's should be available.
    Twyla likes this.
  12. Chikkin Well-Known Member

the seedling you place at home initially you have to check on every day, it offers 3 or so more daily quests and after that it tells you to pickit up, to to NPC and finally becomes a obulus garden
    Breanna, Xianthia and Dude like this.
  13. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have most of that done.
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Denmum Developer

The goblin bit isn't even close to the end of the TS line for Twark, which is why you are having faction issues. The very massive TS line gets you the faction for Nye'Caelona ("the elf city") and "Choose the Slug Life" is the specific quest that unlocks the dailies/weeklies. Below is a list of the KA crafting line quest names in order (with the goblin stuff listed at the bottom as that is a side-series that can now be done out of sync with the rest.)

• KA - Helping the Queen
      • An Urgent Call
      • Forging Onwards
      • Into the Spire
    • KA - On the Beach
      • Not Dead Yet
      • Getting Hooked
      • Feeling Crabby
      • Hung Out to Dry
      • Live Bait
      • Gathering Shinies
      • Losers Weepers
    • KA - Twark Round One
      • Requesting Blessing
      • A Finding Charm
      • Mission of Mercy
      • Bone Collecting
      • Scrying Eyes
    • KA - The Caves
      • Deeper Disguise
      • Gone Astray
      • Figurine the Profits
    • KA - The Search for Greshdek
      • Search and Rescue
      • Borrowing from the Dead
      • Drop Your Weapon
      • Smoothy-Stones for Stabby-Sticks
      • Googlow Juice
      • Keep the Home Fires Burning
      • Squirmy-Wromies for Grumbly-Bellies
      • Stacky-Racks for Stabby-Sticks
      • If the Bones Fit
      • Sickly-Brews for Stabby-Sticks
      • Temple Visitor
    • KA - Twark Round Two & Nye'Caelona
      • Stranger Friends
      • Guardian of Growf
      • Blessing of Growf
      • Protector of Growf
      • Seeds of Growf
      • The Gardens Are In Bloom
      • Dying of Bore-Dom
      • Soil and Trouble
      • Process of Elimination
      • Choose the Slug Life - completion to here unlocks Twark daily/weekly crafting quests
    • Not listed here - the quests that unlock only if you have also completed the Solstice Earring. They are listed out on a separate page.
    • Twark Dailies and Weekly.
      • Weekly: Snacky Snacks
      • Dailies: Always in Demand, Greener on the Other Side, Pup Piper, Rabbit Repellant, Thumpy Sticks, Twark Defender, Unlikely Saviors
    • KA - Gardening Goblin - Optional side-quest series.
      • The Plan of Growf
      • Tree of Growf
      • Budding Progress
      • Home Sickness
      • The Gardening Goblin
    Twyla and Breanna like this.
  15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I'm down to Snacky Snacks. Gots 15,500 faction with clan. Nice clan. And just finish Home Sickness for plant and gardening goblin. Heheheheeee.
  16. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Did a few more things from Oothgar, got 21000 faction, bought recipes. Made some stuff, mostly in my depots.

Goes back tomorrow and checks with gardening goblin yesss.

Got laundry and other things today to do.
  17. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Got the garden going. Goblin wants me to hire it as a merc. Hmmm...