Free Transfers for Merged Servers starts Thurs, Dec 3

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Daqq New Member

I have not been able to remove and item out of my broker box. It looks like a chest armor item but has no name & it's in a scroll box with no way to remove it at all. Today's day 6 with open ticket and no answers. Anyone have any suggestions?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Poke them with an "update" today, soon, even if it's nothing more than, "Hi! What's happening on this?" because they have had folks with this exact issue before with the transfers, where there was a zombie broker item interfering with it.

My vote? Anyone who has had something like this preventing them from being able to move their toons in time should get an extension, but then the GMs will probably have to do it manually, rather than automatically. :-/

At any rate, it's not your fault that an item went strange on you. :(

Uwk
  3. Daqq New Member

Yeah.., will try to update again and see if it helps. Thanks!
  4. Alenna Well-Known Member

update on my missing prestige houses all finaly got there and there appears to be nothing missing I hope eveyone else's transfers go smoothly and you get your missing houses and their items.
  5. Zenby New Member

Every thing is working as intended!
  6. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

I always get confused by the 12AM and 12PM. Did this end, or is it still going until 12 noon pacific?
  7. Feldon Well-Known Member

12pm is noon.
  8. Maistar New Member

I had two characters completely fail to move, and am got nothing but idiotic responses from CS.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Feldon like this.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I thought this ended on the tenth at lest that's what my tokens I still had in my mail said on them
    if they extended it I don't know about it
    to remove the chest from the broker try to buy it
  10. Deveryn Well-Known Member

Everything seemed to move over fine, but my housing portals all break down on every update following the transfer. I've reset everything 3 times so far and they still don't work. Even the one native HoF alt is having an issue where the dhalgar portal won't work. I've transferred my main a couple times before and I never had anything like this happen.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There's quite a few threads on broken portals; usually you just have to Search under that term, literally...sometimes the fix can be as easy as just picking up the portal (as long as it's yours in your house; supposedly, another toon's portal might have to be adjusted by them), putting it in a Moving Crate, taking it out again, and re-placing it.

Uwk
  12. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I've seen those threads and tried those methods. The thing is I had the exact same portal setup on MD and had zero problems. As soon as I transferred, something happened that I can't string anything together.
  13. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I should say I can string things together. They just don't hold through a server reset. That's a brand new problem, as far as I can tell.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You mean, since the latest upgrade/maintenance/etc.? :-/

Uwk
  15. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I mean every Tuesday since the transfers.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OW! :(

Uwk
  17. Arrk Member

I wonder if it's too late to get actual assistance on this. Just came back a week ago after about a nine month absence, and find my main house has nothing in it, where all the research assistants were, harvest bins, elaborate workstations, etc. I can't even GET research assistants without having the contract. Not to mention the thousands of rares I have in my harvest bin.

Is it too late to get help with this, or are all of my characters (11 of them) on the server screwed? Customer Service says they can't do anything.
  18. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

Re-petition. Explain what you are missing, include the address(es) and character name(s), include the previous and current server names. Were you simply merged? Did you transfer your characters with a token? Include that information as well.

Is there a moving crate? Are the items in it? Does the item list for the house have any of the missing items listed? If they are listed, do you have a saved layout? Did it work when you loaded it? If you do not have a layout, were you able to retrieve/move any of those items and they appeared?

In 9 months of absence, is it possible that your account was hacked and those items taken? Are you missing anything else on your characters? In the bank? Broker?

Provide as much information as possible. Keep up with the ticket or it will be closed.
  19. Arrk Member

The first ticket WAS closed, before I could reply to it. If it's possible, they could restore the characters from backup in a wide range of dates.

I guess I can try petitioning again. If that doesn't work, then I'll salvage what is on the characters themselves, and delete them. There really is no point in playing them in the current state.

Thanks for your reply.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Definitely petition again, and keep at them. :-/

Uwk