"Free" to play issues

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Terein, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Terein Active Member

Both item and spell unlockers seem to be missing from the marketplace.

Also is it intentional that Call of the Veteran, Orb of Concentration Memories, and Hammer of Adept Hands (all veteran rewards) are all locked for Silver accounts? It's kind of annoying that I can't use these items, and I can't even pay to unlock them because the unlockers are missing from the marketplace.. (even though I kind of already did since most of my game time came from paid hours... -.-)

While I'm at it why are the live event mounts all fabled? They don't even have stats, your rarity tiers make no sense beyond trying to milk silvers for unlockers on stuff that doesn't even look unique... I mean I don't care either way, it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense changing something like that just to make like 3.3 cents.. o.o
  2. Regolas Well-Known Member

They're changing the CoV next patch to allow silver use.

Not sure on the rest, but they have hinted a Black Friday sale so maybe they're modifying things for that.

Oh, and fabled mounts can be put in appearance slot without unlocking btw
  3. Terein Active Member

Oooooh.. that makes the mount change make even less sense than I originally thought... o_O

It's nice that they're fixing CoV, I hope they don't forget the other legendary / fabled /claim items though.
  4. Kahonen Active Member

Don't get too excited. CoV doesn't work anyway. Unlocking it will only give you the option to wonder if it's going to work or not, you still won't actually be able to use. it.
  5. Terein Active Member

Really? I had no trouble with it at all since I returned to the game, until they locked it from me that is. :p
  6. crazyeyes321 Active Member

I think they posted a few days back that they were removing the unlockers from SC. Not the ability to unlock, just the unlock tokens. Locked gear is supposed to have an option to unlock it via SC when you examine it, and they said the cost of unlocking actually decreased. . . as in bundle was 150 SC for 5, now its just 25 SC per item. Too lazy to find the post, but was talked about the day CoE went live if you do a search.