Free level 100 Heroic on Test

Discussion in 'In Testing & Test Server Updates' started by Whilhelmina, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

OOOH Uwkete :D with the new expansion out , you should be able to level up those toons now.
    Have to test that.
    Soara2 and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nah, I'll wait until it goes on sale in September 2019. ;->

Uwk
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

So you want to just sit there at level 100 ?
    Soara2 and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Meh, I'll get there when I get there. I don't power level at all, or worry too much about peaking. :)

Plus, it ought to give them time to squash a few more bugs... ;->

Uwk
    Feara, Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

YOU ARE BACK UWK!!!!!!! *hugs Uwk*

We did pretty good in beta with the bug squashing and for the most part we have launched cleanly. The couple of issues that have cropped up have been addressed by the devs in a very quick manner. They have been communicative and helpful with all of us during beta and I hope that continues. I really felt that we the players were working as a team with the devs to make this expac and launch smooth and fun.

And many kudos need to go out to Gninja for the tradeskill line and to Kaitheel for the tons of quest content he was dealing with and to Chrol for fixing various issues in the other areas. It seems this expac, everybody got moved around so they could learn yet another hat and it seems to have gone well.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

COOL! Finally... ;->

Still, I'm cheap. :D

And yeah, my profoundest sincere apologies to everyone I let down during the last couple of weeks; I blame AT&T and our ISP...well, mostly, AT&T. X-P You can see the rest of my explanations (long, probably tedious for everyone else, and irate) on the Norrathian Homeshow forums. ;->

Uwk
    Soara2 likes this.