Free Furniture Reminder

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Niami DenMother, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Just a reminder that we* have 2 dungeons full of furniture that are free to good homes on Test. If you want access, leave your Test character name here, or drop an email to Foiwom on Test. (Well over 4,000 items available right this moment, counting building blocks.)

Once I say that you have access, you can access the dungeons from any overland zone. There is a dungeons tab on your character sheet, and they will show up there. You will want the "Edit" option to visit, and then you can use the /house interface from anywhere in the dungeon to exit. Take what you want/need for your home(s). Feel free to drop off tradeable furniture in need of a good home into the overflow dungeon, and we'll find a spot for it.

(*I use "we" a lot. The original idea may have been mine, and a chunk of the donated furniture, but Kasa has done the lion's share of the placement and crafting, for which I am most appreciative!)
    Roxxlyy likes this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you Den Mum. I have 2 characters in your guild HoT and would like access with both of them so that I may drop off stuff for others.

Hopefully I will be able to get on test this week with them. Got stung by a scorpion 3 days ago which set off everything the MS has caused and more and finally my foot and body is calming down again. Now I remember why I want to return to Ireland at all costs, we don't have scorpions!!

Thank you for all that you do and thank you to all the others on test that do all they can and more.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Sorry for all your health issues. :(

Give me the two character names, please, so I can add them to access. Our guild roster is huge enough that I'd rather not dig through to figure them out. :)