Free Furniture on Test (yep, still going strong!)

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Niami DenMother, May 21, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sigh...we really could use folks signing up for the Holiday House Swap stuff on Test, but ironically, the Test population is usually too busy Testing stuff... :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I haven't been able to finish a single house in the last 3 years, so I just can't reliably sign for a house swap, there's 99% chances that I wouldn't finish it :/
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Meh, that's what I used to think about mine... ;->

"I'm getting better." --plague victim, _Monty Python's King Arthur and the Holy Grail_

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

We're still maintaining these dungeons and adding folks as they request it. If you need/want access to them on Test, please leave your Test character name here. (If you have alts, you can add them as needed once you have access.)
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

question a wile ago at the time those dungeons first opened there were those fountains in there that come from Neriak ,
    the tower in the middle and 3 basins to the side . I would like to know where that fountain comes from .
  6. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

If you want one of these and the one Wilhelmina pictured is the correct one, yell. It is going to take me a solid chunk of time to recover fully from my depot debacle, but I just went out and harvested tynnonium for this, just in case.
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I have Tynnonium in stock so don't fret, I can craft them if needed.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks yes that's the one I would like , if it's not to much effort , and there is no need to rush .
    I wanted to group some of them in a circle to see how that would look like , so I wanted to find out if I could maybe make them myself .

:eek: what happened to your depot Niami ?
  10. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

It's crafted from Advanced Carpenter Volume 79. How many do you need?

Mum accidentally moved her depot from her crafting hub to her new crafting hub without remembering she already had a depot for BoL stuff there. So her main depot went up in flames. Last I knew, she was working with CS to try and restore at least some of the specific stuff in it.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o god the humanity , poor Mum I did not even think that could happen , I for sure hope it can be fixed.
    I don't know , as many as I need to make a circle .
  12. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I'm working with a GM to get the most important 20% from the depot back, based on a list I made for her. She was unable to find anything in the logs that would help her, and there's a coder now involved digging deeper, since there was zero error message to go with the "poof!" The rest, well, I'm a compulsive harvester, and I see a lot more harvesting in my future to restock, since I don't want to take mats from other kind testers who have offered. :O
  13. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Mmmh, I suddenly realize I don't know your char's name. I put 5 of them on the broker at 1g, let me know if you need more.

Mum, you do know I could put some TS alts in your house and just have them run their goblins and dump stuff for you, and it wouldn't cost me a thing and there's probably a lot of us that could run at least ponney/goblins to help you restock?
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o yea I came on when I realized you would not know my name Wilhelmina.
    kindly send those fountains to " Hoppla " please , or you could have simply put them into the far back of the over flow dungeon .
    and thank you very much .
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

NooooOOOOoooo! :eek: :(

Uwk
    who could also help out restocking; with 20 Test toons and at least a few in every Tier before 110/120, I should be able to get something of everything ;->
    Schmetterling and Breanna like this.