Fragments of Planar Energy / EPIC 2.0 Spell Upgrades

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Hellfiren, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone

Its a realy disapointing thing about the droprate of Greater Fragments for upgrading the Epic 2.0 Spells
    I am Playing since PoP addon was launched and i die 100drets or Weeklys Heroic / Raid and i tell you i saw 3 Greater Fragments in complete.

I do weeklys with 2 toons Raid and 6 Heroic which all Own Epic 2 which is requierment to recieve those from Weeklys.

Altm i own 238 Superior / 49 Lesser and the shouts for an NPC to Change those Fragments and Old currency into usefull stuff is increasing its loudness on server.

Whats so difficult to serve us an NPC for this may be we can change 20 Superior to 1 Greater or something.
    Line up from Lesser over Supperior to Greater 10 Lesser for one Superrior / 20 Superrior to 1 Greater like this.

Superior to Greater should not be lower to keep the rar status of this material/ component.

2nd thing you lost by this mechanics, most of the new and reactivating playeers dont own the Plant from KA which gives the semi rar mats to craft the spells.

Next big thing is the Recepie for the Awaekened Abilitys i prefer to patch it into the PoP Crafter Weekly reward now, no one needs the stuff from KA crafter dailys / weeklys and it was pain and cost 100ts of hours to recive 1.

I did the quets in KA many times and never saw one recepie / my guild has like 15 active Players and we have 2 who got 1.

Helfiren
  2. semisus Does not play this game

wow and i thought i had alot
    my only suggestion could be to do the obulus pq several times a day , get the quest for it and hang out there to get fragments since it be spawned every 30 mins
    its a good way to get greaters
    i would like to be able to get the recipe for epic spells from current content as well