Fragment of *****

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Anastaise, Nov 18, 2014.

1. suka Well-Known Member

can't be too rare. there are bunches for sale on the broker and some people have several of each kind. they also want a very rare price for them.
  2. Adevil Well-Known Member

They are pretty danged rare. I was running 13 apprentices for a while before I got tired of the tedium. If I saw 1 fragment a week I was lucky, and I wasn't lucky many weeks.
  3. suka Well-Known Member

are we sure there isn't another way to get them?
  4. Canth Active Member

Yep, only through the daily TS apprentice. The Fragment of Elements, that only makes the ammo, can be obtained off a vendor somewhere iirc, but not the Frost, Fire, Venom, etc.
    suka likes this.
  5. suka Well-Known Member

kk now i have a job ahead of me. i have to find that vendor
  6. suka Well-Known Member

kk Caith that was really mean. i went to every vendor i could find in aom and in vesspyr but nothing. could we get a hint of where he/she can be found? seems logical they would be in level 95 - 100 zones since the ammo is level 95, but where?
  7. Adevil Well-Known Member

Canth didn't say there was definitely a vendor. iirc means If I Recall Correctly, which implies he seems to remember seeing one somewhere, but isn't sure where.
    suka likes this.
  8. Meirril Well-Known Member

The fragment of elements is a possible result from at least one of the harvest bags you can buy from the Marketplace. It is a fairly common from what people said when the bag was new, but not every bag is going to produce one. From what I remember nobody reported the more rare individual fragments (fire, poison, ect.), just the one that can only be used for ammo.

If you are looking to create essences to imbue weapons the only way to get more of them is to level more crafters to 100 and do the daily assistant quest with them all. Out of 9 crafters I generally expected the ammo-only fragment about once a week, and maybe one of the other essences every 2 months.
    suka likes this.
  9. Akina_Storms Active Member

the loyalty merchand also sell bag of harvestable that may contain the fragment of elements.
    suka likes this.
  10. suka Well-Known Member

i have some to imbue weapons, but i am wanting to make the different kinds of ammo for my toons
  11. suka Well-Known Member

could you please give me the name of that? i see the ones on the marketplace but not on the loyalty
  12. Akina_Storms Active Member

something like "bag of harvestable" for 10 loyalty token, i'm not on an english server.
  13. suka Well-Known Member

hmm- will check the actual vendor. it is not on the marketplace loyalty tokens

another thing i notice is that if you search for anything, the stuff in the loyalty section refuses to show up. only marketplace items are showing up. it used to be that i could search and find loyalty stuff. not any more. seems to be a recent bug or change
  14. suka Well-Known Member

found it- loyalists pack of harvestables - 10 tokens- many thanks

got one on my fifth bag. however, i keep getting an emote "the merchant is too busy to process your request. please try again later." this is one of several strange messages i am getting today - like trying to send mail and being told "your mail can't be sent for some unknown reason".
  15. Canth Active Member

I thought I remembered it being on the loyalty merchant but forgot it was in that bag. I even went to the merchant to try to answer the question but couldn't remember. I just got them off my 20 or so apprentices. I've never needed the ammo, though, cuz fury :p
    suka likes this.
  16. suka Well-Known Member

thank you canth. but did he tell you he was too busy to answer your request at times when you were trying to buy from him? one good thing about the marketplace loyalty - it is never too busy to allow me to buy from it. i am wondering if the merchant is bugged.
  17. Akina_Storms Active Member

there's a delay on the loyalty merchant detween 2 buy, if you try to buy too quickly after a buy, you get this message.
    suka likes this.
  18. suka Well-Known Member

ahh- kk- i so seldom buy from them that i didn't know
  19. Akina_Storms Active Member

i think it's to prevent someone to buy 2 same things by mistake or by lag.