Fount of Power buff bugged?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Drona, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Drona Well-Known Member

Hi,

I am level 106 and on quest Legacy of Power: An Innovative Approach.

I zone into Plane of Innovation: Masks of the Marvelous [Solo] but my hp is normal 4 million.

Accordying to http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Legacy_of_Power:_An_Innovative_Approach it shoudl be

My HP never goes up to 20 million . I have recast the buff like mentioned above.

same with potency, does not go upto 125k.

thanks
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

If you are a petcaster in a lot of cases your pet gets the buff istead of you. Is a reported and ignored bug since beta.

Recast the spell and you will get the HP too :)
    Drona likes this.
  3. Drona Well-Known Member

Hi, thanks for the reply. I am SK and I don't sue any pets but I did have my god pet out so cancelled all buff and only cast fountain of power inside the zone and hp is still around 4 mill :(
  4. Drona Well-Known Member

Finally sorted it out! It was something to do with AAs!

I redid my AAs (took all the HP boosts) and my self buff HP went from 4 million to 10 million. Then when I used fountain buff, I was getting 21 million!

However the question still remains why wasn't it doubling my hp from 4 million to 8 million? So it seems a AA HP buff was key but i don't know which one!
  5. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

I am a bit afraid to suggest anything already thanks to "nice" people here :), but please check the welcome message from DBG when you login into EQ2. It says something about re-applying AA profiles which are currently bugged and are under investigation. I get this message is a chat window directly upon login into EQ2.
    Drona likes this.
  6. Drona Well-Known Member

Thanks! I missed that message. I will replay AA on all my toons now.