Forum Name

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Themaginator, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Themaginator Guest

How do i get it to display my Char name as my forum name with all the guild status etc
  2. ARCHIVED-Themaginator Guest

OK so yea delete this post
  3. ARCHIVED-Kulssin Guest

I haven't been able to figure it out yet.. what'd you do so that guild info displays in the Avatar?
  4. ARCHIVED-Kulssin Guest

Doh. It was changed on their end.. hehe.. mark me down for a big fat "Never mind" as well.. :D
  5. ARCHIVED-Kulssin Guest

Ok.. I take that back.. mine is all messed up. It displays a server I've never stepped foot on and the rest of the info is blank. How do we update the guild/server information?
  6. ARCHIVED-surolan Guest

[p]I wonder if its automatic when you post, therefore I will see soon when I press submit! :D[/p][p]Pretty sucky if you can't edit the info and its displaying incorrectly though? :?[/p][p] [/p][p]Ps...lots of new smilies to choose from = weeeeeee! :thumbup::lol:[/p]
  7. ARCHIVED-Noirceur Guest

Now that's funny. Suro's profile works, mine doesn't. Same guild. I blame gnomes.
  8. ARCHIVED-Noirceur Guest

Ignore me. Found the problem but can't fix it today as "Switch persona" is allowed only once per day.