Forgotten Pools

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Dimdau, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Dimdau Active Member

Defiler LVL 96 at Maj'dul server
    I have killed Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar and got his essence but then I came to live door, could open the red one (the first) and clicked both globes (one by each side) when I go to the green one, does matter how many I attack it, it go restoring its power and it does not open. I even lost the Lord's essence due the time trying get it open and went back to kill it again. but then again I cant open it...Is there any trick to open or its a bug?

ty
  2. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

Ask your mercenary for help.
  3. Grimm New Member

http://eq2.zam.com/db/zone.html?eq2zone=725af6e27ad77bc5e0127ee416c05236

f Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar. You'll land very close to him, and he's aggressive, but apparently he's also very nearsighted because he won't notice you until you strike him. Take care not to fall of the pillars as you fight. Once he dies, you have twenty minutes to contain his soul permanently, so hustle the rest of the zone! Get back on the Ice Griffin (again, don't fall since the drop is lethal and you'll have to fight "Lord Bob" again) and return to the Nursery Drapes. Follow the tunnel south, until you reach Olmek's arches.
    Olmek's Arches
    Once you enter the area, and fight a few kobolds, you'll encounter a Living Wall. As with the tightening grasps, it's not a creature but you can attack it. Behind it, you'll find a larger, greener version of the same, but with a twist. You'll need to touch the two orbs beside it, which will give you a set of debuffs that seriously hampers your fighting ability. If you're in a group, you should figure out who can best take the hit without wrecking your party. Continue following the catwalks until you encounter Olmek of the Living Stone, which is another one of the walls. He's much more durable than the rest, and as you fight waves of kobolds will join the fray, so warm up your crowd control or area effect attacks. Once through Olmek, you'll find yourself back in the Hall of Remembrance, and if you won through quickly, you can drop what's left of Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar here and get your reward. If you weren't fast enough, you can return to the Nursery Drapes, hitch another griffin ride, and fight him again for another chance to win the race against time.
    Other guy/Maj'Dul 91 pally said he never ran Forgotten Pools.