Forever Quest Recruiting on Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Cheddarmeister, Mar 2, 2022.

1. Cheddarmeister New Member

Are you an OCD questing completionist, twitchy shiney collector, or do you think of Achievements like Pokemon and "gotta get them all"? Are you a veteran player looking to return to the game and start anew, reliving the classic content and throwbacks to EQ1? New player looking for patient folks to help explain the game? Rivervale refugee? We may be the guild for you!
    We are a max level (350) guild that has a T3 Guild Hall at the Antonica Docks with all essential amenities (including those for Free2Play folks). We are a family friendly guild, with a casual playing style and players from any timezone are welcome. We have over 100 members and 50+ accounts, including a playerbase from all over the world.. We also have a Discord channel where we can post quest information, and utilize voice chat for grouping (if desired).
    While quests are our main thing, we try to have something for everyone. We have weekly events for grouping that are completely optional and we are starting to hit the brand new expansion's content to get us ready to start doing Heroics. Come join us if you want to feel like you belong to a family and if you want to play in a completely laid back and pressure free environment. We have some really friendly and helpful folks. If you are interested, just message Cheddarmeister, Evangel, Howdan, Granitbrow, Mynxa or anyone with our guild tag above their heads. If the officers are not on or on an alt, our guild members will let us know and we will message you. Feel free to contact anyone if you are interested.
    Deacon4553 and LisyxDoll like this.
  2. Cheddarmeister New Member

Just giving this the old bump. Please, if interested in an extremely casual and friendly guild whose members play at their own pace....give us a shout! We know that people are out and about now doing things again, but when you want to relax in a virtual world and slay things....think of us. If you are new and have no idea what you are doing...think of us. We are extremely newbie friendly with encyclopedia like knowledge of the game from several of our members. So, if you think the quests never end in the game...think of us. Think of Forever Quest.
  3. Deacon4553 New Member

Have recently started playing this again. Last time was in 2007. would love to join a Guild once again, can't remember what guild I was in before . Like doing quest on my own but now and then enjoy a good raid. Right now I am a Guardian level 39. This looks like the guild I used to be a member of but not sure. My previous name was MonsterKiller but changed email address and couldn't remember my password.