Forever Quest - Open Recruitment on AB Server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Evangel, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Evangel Member

*****FOREVER QUEST******

Do you love to do quests? Work your way through the many backstories and questing timelines of Norrath? Group with friends to take down Heroic quest mobs? Are you a veteran player looking to return to the game and start over, reliving the classic content and throwbacks to EQ1? We may be the guild for you!

**********************************************************************************************************************
    We are currently a level 271 guild that has a T2 Guild Hall in Qeynos with all essential amenities (including those for Free2Play folks). We are a family friendly guild, with a casual playing style and players from any timezone are welcome . Most of us do not have schedules that allow for raiding, but we do group to help each other with epic quests and for fun. Participation in those groups is totally optional. Our only requirements are that you have fun and help others when you can.
    **********************************************************************************************************************
    Any interested players can reach out to myself (Evangel), Howdan, Harmondyia or Limara for membership.
    Any existing guild that is looking for sister guilds or guild alliances can please contact me also.
    Stay safe!
  2. Evangel Member

Update:
    We are now a level 344 guild with a T3 Guild Hall. We have over 100 members and 50+ accounts, including a playerbase from North America, as well as Europe.

If you're an OCD questing completionist, twitchy shiney collector, or you think of Achievements like Pokemon and "gotta get them all".........then you'll fit right in:)
  3. Yadi Bashir Member

After a very long break, I've decided to come back to the game... nostalgia has won me over... :rolleyes:

I'll get back in game and check things up, then initiate a server transfer to AB from HoF in order to join one of the interesting guild on that server... :)

I'm located in Canada, EST time zone and mainly playing around 7pm to 9pm or so... does your guild have folks playing around that time range? ;)
  4. Evangel Member

Hi Yadi,

Yes we have several folks that play in the evenings in EST time zone. I'm almost always on during those hours you mention, and so are a few others as well. I myself usually play a bit in the morning to touch base with European players while getting ready to start my work day, then again in the evenings from 8pm-10:30pm EST. Some nights i can manage a bit earlier, and on weekends a bit later. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a mail/tel, or a msg on here.

Cheers,
    Evangel
  5. Evangel Member

Update
    Our guild is now level 350! We will always be open for recruitment as we can never turn away someone that loves to quest and is a nice person. Seriously, no other requirements! Hope to see you in Norrath!