Forever Quest - Open recruitment on AB server!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Evangel, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Evangel Member

*****FOREVER QUEST******

Do you love to do quests? Work your way through the many backstories and questing timelines of Norrath? Group with friends to take down Heroic quest mobs? Are you a veteran player looking to return to the game and start over, reliving the classic content and throwbacks to EQ1? We may be the guild for you!

**********************************************************************************************************************
    We are currently a level 81 guild that has a T2 Guild Hall in Qeynos with all essential amenities (including those for Free2Play folks). We are a family friendly guild, with a casual playing style and players from any timezone are welcome . Most of us do not have schedules that allow for raiding, but we do group to help each other with epic quests and for fun. Participation in those groups is totally optional. Our only requirements are that you have fun and help others when you can.
    **********************************************************************************************************************
    Any interested players can reach out to myself (Evangel), Howdan or Voldro for membership.
    Any existing guild that is looking for sister guilds or guild alliances can please contact me also.
    Stay safe!

Cheers,
    Evangel
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Pristine New Member

I recently returned to the game, and have level 100 druid on AB. I am also in an odd time zone being in Hawaii and play casually as I work and do other things. This sounds like something up my alley.
  3. Evangel Member

Hey Pristine,

We'd love to have you!. Let's keep an eye out for each other in-game, you sound like our kind of peoples :)

Cheers,
    Evangel
  4. Pristine New Member

Great, will do. Thanks for the response! I have a level 110 BL on AB and the druid... one is named Mourn and the other is Shiori.