Forever Quest (Open Recruiting) on Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Evangel, Apr 20, 2023.

1. Evangel Member

Are you an OCD questing completionist, twitchy shiny collector, or do you think of Achievements like Pokemon and "gotta get them all"? Are you a veteran player looking to return to the game and start anew, reliving the classic content and throwbacks to EQ1? New player looking for patient folks to help explain the game? We may be the guild for you!
    We are a max level (350) guild that has a T3 Guild Hall at the Antonica Docks with all essential amenities (including those for Free2Play folks). We are a family friendly guild, with a casual playing style and players from any timezone are welcome. We have over 100 members and 40+ accounts, including a playerbase from all over the world.. We also have a Discord channel where we can post quest information, and utilize voice chat for grouping (if desired).

Weekly Events (all optional!):
    Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday 8pm EDT - Progression Raiding with Rewind.
    We play well with others! Come join us as we work with our allied guild (Rewind) to tackle Terror of Thalumbra (lv100) content. This is a level-locked event that uses DKP and expac-specific gear to keep things challenging!
    Monday 7pm EDT - Completionist Grouping.
    We'll be hitting VoV and M&M Heroics for practice, before attempting RoR H1s once everyone has met the stat requirements. On nights we have less turnout we will use this time for tag-teaming solo instances to help folks get through the RoR sigline and get ready to join Heroics. We also work through older expacs for missing quests/achievements/collections while Chrono'ed to the appropriate levels. Trophy hunting is fun!
    Wednesday 7pm EDT - EQ1 Nostalgia Grouping
    Join us in EQ1 on Bristlebane server as we fully embrace the nostalgia of where it all began! Most of us are currently in the mid-60s and levelling through LDON dungeons. We will be hitting Naggy/Vox and Epic targets shortly!

We will always be open for recruitment as we can never turn away someone that loves to quest and is a nice person. Seriously, no other requirements! Any interested players can reach out to myself or any of our many recruiters to inquire. We have multiple players with 4k+ quests on some of their characters, so if questing is your thing this is the place to be!
    Feara likes this.
  2. EinhornIsAMan23 New Member

New player looking for a guild. Just started playing today and already really like the game. If you are still looking for people, my in game name is Loiseinhorn. Thanks!
    Feara likes this.
  3. kahrson New Member

Bonjour, ancienne nouvelle carrière de recherche guild. Je m’appelle kahrson dans le jeux.
  4. Psybender45 New Member

I have a lvl 40 SK that I havent played I was a noob then and still kinda am lol Would you mind if I joined. my Character name is bpsylent :) I enjoyed my time the first time I played. Had to leave because of Life reasons lol.
    Feara likes this.
  5. Jay17 New Member

Hi, same as above. I have a lvl 25 Nec and a lvl 13 SK and I'm still new to the game. Can I join please? My account is still free to play and I'm thinking of getting the expansions when I reach lvl 100.
  6. Evangel Member

Hey folks,
    We're still accepting all applicants, hit up one of our recruiters when in-game and we'll get you on board!

Cheers,
    Evangel
  7. Evangel Member

little edit with group night changes, and of course a little bump for visibility :)

last Monday we had a ton of fun running Fabled Kurns H1 and Den H1, bit more resolve on a few folks and we'll be attempting RoR H1s, whee!