Forever Quest - Now recruiting on AB server!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Evangel, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Evangel Member

*****FOREVER QUEST******

Do you love to do quests? Work your way through the many backstories and questing timelines of Norrath? Group with friends to take down Heroic quest mobs? Are you a veteran player looking to return to the game and start over, reliving the classic content and throwbacks to EQ1? We may be the guild for you!
    **********************************************************************************************************************
    We are currently a level 57 guild that has a T2 Guild Hall in Qeynos with many essential amenities. We are a family friendly guild, with a casual playing style and players from any timezone are welcome . Most of us do not have schedules that allow for raiding, but we do group to help each other with epic quests and for fun. Participation in those groups is totally optional. Our only requirements are that you have fun and help others when you can.
    **********************************************************************************************************************
    Any interested players can reach out to myself (Evangel) or Howdan for membership.
    Any existing guild that is looking for sister guilds or guild alliances can please contact me also.
    Stay safe!

Cheers,
    Evangel

2. Nazy Well-Known Member

I'm slightly interested, as I'm going to make a Swashy or AB or Maj in the nearish future.
    Do you have full crafting amenities and depots?
  3. Evangel Member

Hi Nazy,

We have all crafting stations, as well as fuel and harvestable depots.

Cheers,
    Evangel
    Nazy likes this.
  4. Nazy Well-Known Member

Well of you get a tell from a weird Swashy/Brig or Assassin, it's probably me.
    Especially if they appear on my signature! :p
  5. Wrandelthorr New Member

Where are you at real world and when normally in game? Would like to chat a bit!
  6. Evangel Member

Hey Wrandelthorr,

I'm in Newfoundland, Canada and am usually online from 5pm-8pm Pacific Time. I'm often online early in the mornings as well (4am-5am PST) to touch base with any EU folks. Feel free to send me a message if you'd like to chat :)

Cheers,
    Evangel
  7. Wrandelthorr New Member

Good location! I'm east coast usa so were kinda close. I note you folks are somewhat new to Norath. Nice to see. About how many active members you have and do you have any older folks? I'm the worlds oldest gamer and would love some company! Use discord by chance? Great way to keep in touch!
  8. Evangel Member

We're mostly returning players actually. I played EQ1 from Kunark til EQ2 launched, and then for a year or two after that. Our roster isn't currently very large, we had several active players over the summer that have not returned. Out of the 15 or so accounts there are not quite a dozen active. I know at least a few of us are in our 40s (45 here), but we do not discriminate against any age groups.I do use Discord, just haven't gotten much uptake on it yet! I love keeping in touch with guildies when offline :)
  9. Wrandelthorr New Member

Well now, this is getting more interesting by the moment......I as well was born in EQ1......Have traveled MANY lands since then, but ALWAYS return to EQ2.....it is my GO TO game.......something about her just will not let me go away fro long. Strangely I prefer a smaller guild......if one fits there, you get to know the guildies much easier than in a larger guild. And I love discord.......no worries about folks actually being online.....you can always leave a message! Now, I'm basically a soloer, but really enjoy aiding in a guilds growth and, again, if I fit....the social interaction. Gonna keep my eye out for you! BTW....at 45 you are barely out of the womb! I also happen to have my own lil guild there.......you MUST pop in to see the hall! I take NO credit for making it, but the fruits of many others have created a very nice hall indeed. We should hook up on discord.....easier to stay in touch......looking forward to MORE!