Forbidden Chaos Varsoon TLP Server Recruiting

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Agony, Apr 6, 2022.

1. Agony New Member

Forbidden Chaos is forming EQ 2 TLP raid team. Our Raid days will be Tuesday 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM Eastern, and Friday 8:30 PM to Whenever we don't have enough to go on. right now, we are looking for key classes to fine tune our raid force. Discord Info Solrist#8890.

Class needs: 40+ Brig / Chanters / Inquisitor
  2. Pharone Active Member

These are good people. Hit em up.
  3. Zaamah New Member

Going to be fun! Great bunch of folks. Active discord. Pop in and check us out.
  4. Agony New Member

Filling up nicely. Can't wait to raid with you all :)
    Class needs
    Troub/Dirge
    Inquisitor/Templer
    Monk/Bruiser
    Coarser/Illy
  5. Hypnosis New Member

In ! Coercer/Illy
  6. Spectre Active Member

Coercer
    Templar

Sorry. If someone can't spell I am not interested.
    Agony likes this.
  7. Agony New Member

Thank you for the spell check :)
  8. Agony New Member

We have all the required classes needed but looking for fillers so please pop on in to discord and let us know what you want to play.
  9. Ratdawg88 New Member

So you say you are experienced raiders looking to expand , I personally have never played any endgame in EQ2 , only TLE ive played was tarinax , which isnt the normal EQ2 experience , what are your folks thoughts on a brand new raider looking to break into endgame?
    Agony likes this.
  10. Agony New Member

We have many that have never even played EQ 2 so new player with no end game exp is not a problem. you're welcome to join.
  11. Agony New Member

Looking for a few more to fill our ranks of interested please drop in the discord and say hi in welcome chat :)
  12. Agony New Member

13. Odinsrage New Member

Hey me and my brother were looking to join a guild. Are you still looking for people? If so, what classes are you looking for?
  14. Agony New Member